Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

anybody have problem with the equalizer keeps changing itself to default setting?

using 10900 driver...my problem is...when I set custom equalizer and save it...each time I play mp3 or any video...it will auto use the default preset...not the one I customize...i need to re-select the custom one each time I play a song...u guys know causes the problem??

EDIT : Fixed, Using 10900 driver in Win 7 is really a bad idea...downgrade 10600 problem solved.
    Last edited by wantedzai; 12-11-2012 at 06:02 AM.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

I was about to say that under 10600 it's OK.

ROG Member Array

guys. any of you got noisy microphone issues?

i got that noisy sounds like a pinwriter printer or something when using skype.

i tried to tick listen and it still there ( skype closed ) so the noise is not from skype.
    I lowered the mic boost down to 0 and the noise decreased lil bit but it still there..

i`m using the 10600 driver.

any help guys?

New ROGer Array

for me it looks like the best settings, anyway I dont know what had happend to my Windows 8 install, as its been redone in Best Buy to Portuguese(Brazil) version, I'm actually with 10.600, maybe it has put over an older, or not, I may take all off and reinstall anytime, but for now this settings is the best, as G75VW keeps sounding stronger at the left for me, design problem, who will put an speaker that large on the left ? I miss my Acer 6920 with tuba subwoofer on the back, and the DV7-4190US HP (Hot Parts) with hidden beats áudio, now G75VW takes too much attention on my left !
    thanks c_man !

New ROGer Array

Hey there. I stumbled on the sound settings for HDMI audio output through the Nvidia Control Panel on my G76. Turns out there is a tab for digital audio output, to enable it for Windows sound. I clicked on that, went to the Windows Sound Settings (Windows 7) and there was the HDMI audio option. I set that to dafault and "let there be sound!" Then I was able to change the sound settings from stereo to 7.1 surround. Not only did my Pioneer recognize it on the digital display, but now it sounds AWESOME!!!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Tomislav's Avatar

@Vicerox you'll need an external sound card for 5.1 or 7.1 sound. Though a bunch of 5.1/7.1 headsets come with their own solutions G55/G75 itself doesn't have that. And a word of advice if you are buying headphones for music you don't need 5.1 sound. If you are looking for a headset to use it in games then you might consider it.
    ASUS G75VX
    Win 8, i7-3630QM, 2,4 GHz, GeForce GTX 670MX, 8 GB Ram,120 Gb Samsung 840 SSD+750 Gb HDD

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by wantedzai View Post
    anybody have problem with the equalizer keeps changing itself to default setting?

using 10900 driver...my problem is...when I set custom equalizer and save it...each time I play mp3 or any video...it will auto use the default preset...not the one I customize...i need to re-select the custom one each time I play a song...u guys know causes the problem??

EDIT : Fixed, Using 10900 driver in Win 7 is really a bad idea...downgrade 10600 problem solved.
    it happends to me on W8 10.600, no matter if I save new profiles, name them, it goes back to deault and saved profiles disappear, actually it is in default but settings seens to keep as c_man style, sincerely i'm disappointed with the sound of this notebook, its powerfull, but too much for the left for my taste.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thanks man

These are good settings.

I came here looking for a fix to my subwoofer (it wasnt playing at all) and found through your screenshots that i had my LFE volume on the lowest setting (zero). And that is why it wasnt making any sound, duh.

That, along with the EQ suggestions really improved the sound overall. It seems higher now? Good.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hello, when i listen to youtube and music in general, i only hear sound from the subwoofer undper the g75, i hear no sound comming from the speakers ontop of the g75 only under it from subwoofer, how do i fix this?

Nevermind i had the laptop on battery thats why, anyway what is the LFE volume controll, where is it?
    Last edited by adde9400; 02-15-2013 at 04:09 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by doomed View Post
    Thanks man

These are good settings.

I came here looking for a fix to my subwoofer (it wasnt playing at all) and found through your screenshots that i had my LFE volume on the lowest setting (zero). And that is why it wasnt making any sound, duh.

That, along with the EQ suggestions really improved the sound overall. It seems higher now? Good.
    wich one is the LFE volume controll?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast