Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I'm using the signed 314.07. In fact are not gone with this driver but creating a custom resolution fixes that problem. However, as soon as i change resolution in a game or in windows the flickr will be back. So it works only with the native resolution (1600x900) for me.

Edit : Did anyone manage to tell Asus RMA people the right words to get it fixed ? I sent it 3 times to RMA, and except the fact that the lappy was put to factory setting everytime no improvement was there for that problem. I explained them the problem with all the existing manners, still they don't seem to understand.
    Last edited by slayer2333; 02-25-2013 at 09:32 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array StreetGT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slayer2333 View Post
    I'm using the signed 314.07. In fact are not gone with this driver but creating a custom resolution fixes that problem. However, as soon as i change resolution in a game or in windows the flickr will be back. So it works only with the native resolution (1600x900) for me.

Edit : Did anyone manage to tell Asus RMA people the right words to get it fixed ? I sent it 3 times to RMA, and except the fact that the lappy was put to factory setting everytime no improvement was there for that problem. I explained them the problem with all the existing manners, still they don't seem to understand.
    they understand, they just try to ignore it as how they made with me...

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

No fix for me as well. I am stuck with this problem until I sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by c_man View Post
    No fix for me as well. I am stuck with this problem until I sell it.
    Yep, as how i said, they ignore it, the money is already in their Pocket.

They have a fix for it. And its nothing less then Asus engineering at its finest.

This comes direct from Mike_Lu@ASUS

"please change your backgrand setting, if nothing help, you can send back to asus service center to check it or replace it if you are in warranty. "

Link.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

Why im at it i think i can be a Asus engineer now. Lets put some fix's out.

Loud fans?

Hum to your self, Turn your tv up or just ignore the sound.

System locks up every now and then?

Use the computer less.

Dead pixle?

Dont look at it. Or only display a black screen

USB port not working? Use another one.

Asus understands this display issue and they worked for months and had their best engineers working around the clock to come up with a fix for it. But it must be preformed by a trained Asus tech since this is very complex and only 3 people in the world know how to do this. change your background setting. Just chance it to all white or one with white lines and the problem is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bignazpwns View Post
    They have a fix for it. And its nothing less then Asus engineering at its finest.

This comes direct from Mike_Lu@ASUS

"please change your backgrand setting, if nothing help, you can send back to asus service center to check it or replace it if you are in warranty. "

Link.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

Why im at it i think i can be a Asus engineer now. Lets put some fix's out.

Loud fans?

Hum to your self, Turn your tv up or just ignore the sound.

System locks up every now and then?

Use the computer less.

Dead pixle?

Dont look at it. Or only display a black screen

USB port not working? Use another one.

Asus understands this display issue and they worked for months and had their best engineers working around the clock to come up with a fix for it. But it must be preformed by a trained Asus tech since this is very complex and only 3 people in the world know how to do this. change your background setting. Just chance it to all white or one with white lines and the problem is fixed.
    It's not about background, it's all in the darkzones, like Games, Images, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetGT View Post
    It's not about background, it's all in the darkzones, like Games, Images, etc.
    I know that. I know its a problem with the cheap welfare LCD panels they used. If you dig deep all the displays with the lines come from one plant the other perfect ones come from another "Same company" Even the VX has this problem. But Asus knows how to fix stuff so just change your backround till you dont see it or dont look at it lol.

This is Asus's version of the awesome Apple our phone is perfect you are just holding it wrong. And really with the huge fan boy fallowing Asus will never fix this issues if you are lucky they will replace it with one that dont have it but chances are they wont because they dont care. Because if you make a topic like this some 13 year old fan boy is going to make 10 about OMFG my G7% is soo l33t its like the most amazing system ever its the worlds fastest super computer other laptops wish they can run games like the G75 its so fast best deal in the world the next best system is $4,000.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I'm hoping that Nvidia will release some kind of fix to this (i'm i hoping too much?). I will sell my G75VW as soon as it gets fixed, i just don`t want to screw up people by selling them a good looking lappy with crappy display lines.
    Thinking about a last (4th) RMA but im really expecting more problems than fixed ones. Are there any kind of policies if your laptop is not fixed after 3 RMAs ? Like put it in a prioritized line of something like this ?

Quote Originally Posted by slayer2333 View Post
    I'm hoping that Nvidia will release some kind of fix to this (i'm i hoping too much?). I will sell my G75VW as soon as it gets fixed, i just don`t want to screw up people by selling them a good looking lappy with crappy display lines.
    Thinking about a last (4th) RMA but im really expecting more problems than fixed ones. Are there any kind of policies if your laptop is not fixed after 3 RMAs ? Like put it in a prioritized line of something like this ?
    I'm going to my 3rd G75VX, and at this moment Portugal have no stock.
    I just will stop sending to RMA when one comes without issues.

ROG Member Array

G75VX has the same problem ! Please Asus, do something ! It's a terrible issue !

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast