Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Sweet mate.

Quick question you have opted for the Sabre over the ROG boards, and particular reason for that?
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Enthusiast Array The-Seabigbear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    Sweet mate.

Quick question you have opted for the Sabre over the ROG boards, and particular reason for that?
    A little cheaper & I like the looks better as well as I don't need the 4-Way SLI, I just all way use 2 GPUs!

Saberseabear
    ASUS Sabertooth X79
    Intel i7-3820
    EVGA 760 in SLI
    G.SKILL Sniper Series 32GB DDR3 1866
    Corsair AX1200W
    Corsair H-100
    Cooler Master HAF-X

Good like the practical way you think.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array lenehan's Avatar

wow wow, a ManC into ManU camp and ask shouid I ask stick with CT or sign the WR. WR give me some problems which Sir A manage to tame it down. But CT was a run away gun like a gpmg need to break belt. That my point.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    wow wow, a ManC into ManU camp and ask shouid I ask stick with CT or sign the WR. WR give me some problems which Sir A manage to tame it down. But CT was a run away gun like a gpmg need to break belt. That my point.

What are you talking about cause, I didn't understand any of your post!

Saberseabear
    ASUS Sabertooth X79
    Intel i7-3820
    EVGA 760 in SLI
    Corsair AX1200W
    Corsair H-100
    Cooler Master HAF-X

By the way I was once in opposite camp. I dont find it so special and I got to wait for three weeks or more to RMA and return with a refurbished set with some heavily scratch and dusty board.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Seabigbear View Post
    What are you talking about cause, I didn't understand any of your post!
    Simply you dont come to ROG forum to ask for a mother board which you have no intention to buy it.

Chill dudes. Both of you just take a deep breath and let it go. Anyone and all are welcome here on ROG regardless of what boards they use or like. And I bench which ever board is the best for my needs, regardless of brand. Heck we even have helped folks over-clock their Gigabyte boards in the last three weeks. It makes no difference, respecting each other does make a difference to me.

The big thing about ROG forum is that anyone can ask a question here, all we ask is that you respect first yourself, and if you do that - then most certainly you respect others too.

Not all can like or eve want to own ROG boards, that is fine and that is how it should be.

leneham: hes mabye gona buy it, he want to try a new board since ( what ive understand ) hes not quite satisfied whit EVGA's FTW board.
    am i wrong or right seabigbear??
    i dont know mutch about intel my self since i have AMD.
    but the ROG board is for gamers and OC.
    and the sniper board i guess is as good as the ROG boards them self ( no guarantee , i may be wrong tho ).
    they dont hve the same futures and so on ( major typos i know ).
    on this forum we have some of the peoples working in asus around here and there popping buy to help or give a hint or put out news and/or reviews when theres a new board/screencard/++ thats gona get released in the close future.
    and i personaly think thats a nice thing that they do, and i personaly apriceate it so ( more typos )

I don't have a EVGA X79 board cause I have been hearing bad things from my friends that have that board & they say the ASUS X79 boards are rock solid & that's why I'm here to find out what you guys think of the ASUS Sabertooth X79 board cause I'm thinking of getting it!

BTW, I'm not trying to stir up hate here I just want some info!

Saberseabear
    ASUS Sabertooth X79
    Intel i7-3820
    EVGA 760 in SLI
    Corsair AX1200W
    Corsair H-100
    Cooler Master HAF-X

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast