Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array Techinstein's Avatar

I have got 60$ to spend. Any game suggestions. Types of games I like listed below.

Hello, I now have 60$ to spend on a new game. But I can't choose what to buy. I well tell what I like in a game, games I play and should maybe spend money in.
    Ok, guys I am looking toward a new game and I cant decide. I don't really like games where you have to keep on purchasing map packs and so on. But I have 60$ to waste either on a new game or Nexon cash for some of my favorite games, Like Combat Arms, and Vindictus. Or game gold for Tribes Ascend. Or MW3 map packs for pc. I was also looking into Battelfield 3, or Battlefield Bad Company 2. I have never owned a Battlefield game. Also I was looking into Diablo 3. Never owned one of those either. Iove my new pc. I like MMO FPS, or MMO RPGs. I also have an Xbox360. With no Xbox Live. It has been sitting there for a couple of years not being used when I have games like Modern Warfare 2, Gears Of War 3, Halo Reach, Halo 3, so I was thinking about getting Xbox Live year membership instead of any of the others. My Xbox 360 is MW2 limited edition. But I would think I would be fine with any of them. Or games through STEAM.
    Please post game suggestions to me or the XboxLive. So I can choose. Cause I can't I well choose the one with most people aggreeing on it and if it seems like I well like it, myself.

Thanks to all who help me choose my new thing./ Game.

- Sincerely, Techinstein.

My machine: G75VW-BBK5 with Windows 8 Pro

My YouTube: EpicTechinsteinTime

well it up to you realy in the end.
    i did go from COD:BO to BFBC2 and to BF3
    got tired of the smal maps on COD, low res realy.
    they have used the same engine since erly 2000. ( COD/MW )
    so its a change in game fom COD to BF series.
    you have to think about bullet trajectories and so on, not like in the cod series that it goes straight whit out dropping.
    go to a friend that have bf3 and ask if you can test it before bying, IF your going to get it, buy the premium version, there you have all the map pacs ( DLC ) in one.

Quote Originally Posted by kkn View Post
    well it up to you realy in the end.
    i did go from COD:BO to BFBC2 and to BF3
    got tired of the smal maps on COD, low res realy.
    they have used the same engine since erly 2000. ( COD/MW )
    so its a change in game fom COD to BF series.
    you have to think about bullet trajectories and so on, not like in the cod series that it goes straight whit out dropping.
    go to a friend that have bf3 and ask if you can test it before bying, IF your going to get it, buy the premium version, there you have all the map pacs ( DLC ) in one.
    Yeah I looked into the premium BF3 on Origin and it said you have to have the original BF3. So now I am thinking get BF3 and eventually get the BF3 Premium next time I have the money. Still considering Xbox Live though. Even though I am more leaning towards a computer game sense I just got it not to long ago. But thanks kkn.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array mrwolf's Avatar

Yea I would say go with BF3 for now bro, will keep you entertained for a while and has top of the line graphics..

But really look into planetside 2.. I've played all the games you have listed above so we have the same taste in online games and I gotta say nothing compares to the scale of ps2..
    Sign up for the beta for now and enjoy bf3, but its out on the next month or so maxx and when its out your all see its the future of mmofps
    Check out my brief intro on the game I wrote on this thread: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

Ok thanks for the footage, well watch.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

How about guildwars 2 man? thats gonna be pretty fun.

Yea guild wars 2 looks sick ! i wish i had a beta key for that :/

Hm ill check it out but sense its beta ill see if i can sign up or something. Unless you have to pay for it.

the last ( previous ) planetside you had to pay a fee every month if im not wrong??
    or do i remember wrong?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast