cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming some diablo 3 till i get bored!

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
twitch.tv/forcefedflesh

Im using low all res, ect. with just enough to farm act 3 or 4 inferno with a WW barb.

Ask questions if you got a barb and would like to know what could be done to help you succeed without spending too much money yourself like everyone else does to start playing a WW barb. (Double Tornado)

My stats are included so you can compare to yours.

Thought Id do some friendly streaming with you guys today 😃

Btw I usually dont play diablo 3 anymore, but alot of people usually wanna watch still, but I mainly play dota 2 these days
5 REPLIES 5

kb0sdq
Level 10
So cool,
I tried to use the xsplit program but my feed was flickering. so it was to much for my lappy lol plus I was folding to.
Just checked out you feed I hit the follow button,and will let folks know your streaming. my battle tag is kb0sdq#1269
if you want to add me.
Happy ROG_n,
Doug

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Thanks man, Im about to start up again for a bit then play some dota 2 or hon prolly after.

Cody_Irwin wrote:
Thanks man, Im about to start up again for a bit then play some dota 2 or hon prolly after.

how can i play dota 2? can you give links where to DL and is it online? I miss playing DOTA back when i was still in the philippines i used to play Dota through battlnet and GG. Im now here in new york and i really wanted play dota again... i want online though not Ai+ modes

Cooler Master HAF 922
Samsung 830 128GB SSD
500GB W'D Caviar Black HDD
G Skill Ripjaws X (2x8gb) 1866
ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3
Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5mhz 1.270vcore
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W
ThermalTake Frio running at 1300-1400rpm
EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit

so… coool..

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Starting 2hrs of guildwars 2 pvp stream!