Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

My Comments

I love ROG boards. They have rock solid components and they let the user have complete control of the board. The best feature for me is the fusion thermo solution. Being able to use it as a air cooler or just plum it into your water cooler without having to buy the chipset cooler, very cool. I also like the on board bluetooth.

New ROGer Array

Motherboard that you want and your friends don't want you have

Banned Array

maximus v formula is the best motherboard for a gamer ( like me ) and it is going to be a part of my build ,,,i like every thing about it especially the military class capacitors also supreme fx 4 witch is the best audio on any MB

New ROGer Array

I have the Maximus Gene V, which is very similar, and it's an awesome mobo series. Long time Asus mobo fan, first time ROG mobo, and pretty sold for life. Since this is about audio, I'll say that I don't like the Supreme FX, while better than nothing, shouldn't be a big advertised benefit of the board, especially since the Xonar line is awesome. I've previously had the low end DG, middle DX, and high end STX cards, and even the low end is better than onboard. This is why I need the ThunderFX . Or Phoebus. 99 words!
    Last edited by jinque; 08-16-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: too long

New ROGer Array

Exclamation Insanity Unlocked

The asylum has opened its doors. Something overclock-able, uber chilled, and maxed out to the extreme has stepped out. It's The Maximus V Formula. Sporting the ability to run 32GB DDR3-2800 ram with the newest and fastest Processing cores available only bring a start to the destruction this beast can offer. Dual cooling and the ability to rock out SLI and CrossFire collide with the ultimate ThunderFX audio experience. This Board brings games to life and turns your living room into a war-zone. Tread lightly folks, there is no stopping the war, but getting this board will win it.

New ROGer Array

The 'Maximus V Formula' performs brilliantly for both PC Gamers and Console Gamers, giving you the extra edge to become a hardcore gamer. Impress your friends with water cooling system to keep your CPU cool and crisp for your overclocking needs, No need to worry about overheating, the water cooling system can keep you at ease.

Republic of Gamers has created this brilliant Motherboard, a specially for gaming for both 3rd & 2nd Generation CPU's and with a maximum 32GB ram brilliant what else can you ask for! And with SLI & Crossfire technology you can expand your PC build far more than you can imagine with supporting 3.0 & 2.0 PCIe you can expect more to your build and neither worry about Graphics ROG has got you covered!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Maximus V Formula really excites me. For one, LGA 1155 means i7-3770k, much more affordable than extreme. The Fusion Thermo Solution onboard looks like it would go pretty well with a water loop. I'd like to see some temperature benchmarks for how that would work in a bunch of different setups. Definitely enthusiast level stuff and really set apart from the rest

New ROGer Array

Maximus V Formula

The Maximus V Formula I feel is setting a brand new bench mark for versatility. The Fusion Thermo allows for enthusiasts to enjoy the ability to push their motherboard that bit further and get the best results for our games and I applaude you. Also having the mPCIe I think is a step in the right direction for gamers who can't afford the space that traditional wireless cards consume. Though one of the coolest things about the mother board is the simplisticity. It's nicely formed and well designed and hope to see these features integrated into new motherboards.

New ROGer Array

First off, thanks for holding this event for the public! I have to admit that I'm not a big computer geek. I love playing video games but I don't know much about the hardware inside the computers. This, if I were to win would be for my father. He's been looking to upgrade his computer for his birthday and I caught him looking at mbs and graphic cards on your site. He built my computer with almost all of it being Asus parts including my monitor. From what I've read on reviews for this mb its a solid piece of equipment. He knows a lot about computers and to get this for him after he's put so much time and money into my machine it would be get to see his reaction. Thanks Asus for giving us this opportunity for something great!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array jewie27 PC Specs
    jewie27 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus ROG G50 VT
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi
    ProcessorIntel I9-9900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200 Mhz CL16
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2070 XC Ultra
    Sound CardOn -board Supreme FX
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG279Q - 27 Inch, 1440P, 165 Hz
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NVME 1TB
    Storage #2Seagate Firecuda 2TB Hybrid SSHD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i V2
    CaseCorsair Graphite 600T
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200 - 1200 watt Gold rated
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB
    Mouse Razer Imperator 2012 BF3 Edition
    Headset Corsair Vengeance Headset
    Mouse Pad Razer Scarab Battlefield 3 Edition
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP250
    OS Windows 10 64-Bit OEM
    Network RouterLinksys WRT-3200 Wireless AC
    Accessory #1 Asus ROG RGB LED Light strip
    Accessory #2 Vantec USB 3.0 Internal Header add-on card
    Accessory #3 NZXT Internal USB 2.0 Expansion Hub (+5 ports)

great features

I really like the watercooling option on the VRM, the integrated Wifi/bluetooth, and sound quality.
    New ROG PC built Nov 2011:
    Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z
    Intel Core I5-2500K
    (2) EVGA GTX 580 Superclocked in SLI
    Corsair 600T
    Corsair H100 Liquid CPU Cooling
    Corsair AX1200 PSU
    Corsair Force 3 128GB SSD for boot drive
    8GB Red Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 Mhz 9-9-9-24
    1.5 TB Western Digital Caviar Black
    Asus 12x Blu-Ray Writer

Built my first PC at age 12, Pentium III @ 450 Mhz.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast