Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Kelliczek

Well, where to start. So the best feature about this motherboard is Fusion Thermo Solution – finally a producer made a great implemented ´water block´ to a motherboard – we saw a lot of trials in the past (no named), but this is the best.
    Another cool feature is ROG EXCHANGE – this feature is exlusive for ROG z77 and x79 MB - not running but, over the next while – it´s allows to compare your UEFI BIOS settings to somebody elses – it means you can OC without testing or
    ´damaging´ components. It has a lot more but – I have only 100 for the motherboard.

B(TX)assist Array 4Strings PC Specs
    4Strings PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP ZBook Studio G3 (Intel Xeon E3-1505M, 16GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro m1000M, 500GB + 1TB M.2)
    MotherboardASUS PRIME X399-A
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X @ 4.166GHz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z (non-RGB) 3200MHz (32GB)
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080Ti GX11G
    Sound CardPropellerhead Balance (USB DAC/ADC)
    MonitorAcer Predator XB271HK
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Evo (1TB)
    Storage #2WD Blue SATA SSD (500GB) + HGST NAS Drive (3TB) + WD Red (4TB, 2x in RAID 1)
    CPU CoolerEnermax LiqTech 360 sTR4
    CaseSilverstone Fortress FT02 (Black, Windowed)
    Power SupplyEnermax MaxTytan 1050W
    Keyboard Logitech G710+
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50 + Massdrop AGK K7XX
    Mouse Pad Tek Syndicate XXL Mouse Mat
    Headset/Speakers Bose Companion II
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC68U + TP-Link TL-SG1005D (5-Port Gigabit Switch)
    Accessory #1 Korg microKorg Midi Keyboard

I personally think that the FusionThermo is an ingenious idea. I only hope (me being sort of biased towards AMD chips) that they'll also implement it in a "Crosshair VI" motherboard, too.

New ROGer Array

My opnion

As a OC Fan this the M5F is a beast. the simplicity to OC is a huge plus for the board. the Z77 is a feature packed chipset and this board takes it to a new level ! The Fusion Thermo is a very smart invention to satisfy the overclockers both air and water cooling in one sexy heatkiller ( hopes a replacement block with the Fusion Thermo for the CH5F will be considered). The Gamers will love this board for it's potential and all the features. overall it has the most features available for all walks of live in the pc world. the thunder FX unit is a really cool extra that will appeal to all audiophiles.

ROG Member Array

I recently finished my first self built PC with the MVF and so far, it's amazing.
    User friendliness:
    The qcode on the top right is EXTREMELY helpful, especially to a first time builder like me. When my computer didn't boot, I Googled the code and was able to fix the problem instantaneously.
    Features:
    Not only is this board user friendly, it's also packed with features. The BIOS looks amazing and is stocked with features. Overclocking is a cinch and enabling XMP was easy as well. SupremeFX is also very nice. It works great and the "red line" LED looks awesome as well.

ROG Member Array

To the MAX. Congrats on Asus for doing a solid job. Love the color schemes and the over all look is great. The specs are insane as well. Kudos on Asus for showing why they are the best when it comes to what guys like us want

New ROGer Array

ThunderFX and Ivy Bridge

First off, the Maximus V Formula is an amazing step in the direction of opening the world to liquid cooling. Yes, it is not a new concept, but you had to know it existed before you could learn about it. Now it's in your face and unmissable. The Formula, coupled with ThunderFX removes the issue and cost of having a discrete audio card, which when it comes down to it, price is a big factor in building a gaming rig and even more so to the new gamer. When coupled with Intel's Ivy Bridge processor, you now have eliminated the necessity of having a graphics card, because lets face it, no other on board graphics stood up. But now they do, and now entry level gaming is a thing of the past. There will be the ones with everything on-board and those with the money or the desire for bigger and better. All of these things are crucial when we look at the community as a whole. Growth is good. Cheap prices without having to spare quality, even better!

-Nick

New ROGer Array

Best z77 board ever!

Maximus V Formula has really outstanding features that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.

1) Fusion Thermo Solution
    This cooling system is a great advantage for people with custom water cooling system.
    Fusion Thermo Solution saves money for the water block, looks much better than the blocks from other brands, and also its performance is outstanding.

2) SupremeFX IV
    This feature delivers the best audio to users, which improves the quality of game, music, movies, and so on.

3) Beautiful LEDs
    Republic of Gamers logo and SupremeFX IV LEDs are just beautiful.

MVF IS SIMPLY THE BEST MOTHERBOARD
    Last edited by FrostBlow; 08-15-2012 at 08:25 AM.

ThunderFX is the best thing i have ever see it give out quality sound and it is also really reliable because its ASUS.

ROG Member Array

I believe it's the best, most feature complete, legacy-free gamer board currently on the market. (And it looks great too.)

New ROGer Array

Wish Me Luck

Before two weeks i asked about the best gaming board
    so i can start collect my new game pc,, my uncle told that i have one choice only
    the MAXIMUS V FORMULA, quick i search the web what is this magnificent Board
    i found this page ROG, and in YouTube i found the commercial video, I love the video by the way it's made with advanced simulating ..
    and when I saw the specifications and the Look of the V formula
    one word only I can say, just " WooooooW "

am from the middle east ,, I start to look if I find it anywhere, even I went to Dubai I relies
    its "OUT OF STOCK" Or Not arrive yet I can't find it until now still looking..
    am tried to buy it online but I want to find a site that can ship internationally..

Thank You ASUS For this Monster, Am in love with it before I buy it,,

Pleas wish for me to find it soon,,

Best Regards

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast