Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Is very cool design and great cooling and good for overclocker, if only can suport my 1/2 cooling tubes. anyway thumds up!

New ROGer Array

Maximus V Formula, a perfect solution for an overclockers, essential gamers yet perfect board. with latest Fusion Thermo for a complete watercooling on the board, SupremeFX for clearer sound, max. 32GB of memory, support AMD 3 Way CrossFireX and Nvidia SLI tech will bring a detail for more than 1 monitor. with Intel 1 Gigabit LAN Controller and a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, smacking out of annoying lag from an online game. Plus, a Bluetooth V4.0 support on this board will complete a data transfer. 6 USB 3.0 ports and 8 2.0 ports will maximize slot on this magnificent board.

more than 100 words? sorry

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    We’re giving away 3 ThunderFX USB sound devices and all you have to do is drop us a few words! They will work with any PC, notebook, and even your Xbox 360 or PS3.

Drop us up to 100 words in this forum thread on the following topic:

“What are your thoughts on the features & specification of the Maximus V Formula?”

Not sure where to start? Click here for more information about the Maximus V Formula/ThunderFX.
    Is very cool design and great cooling and good for overclocker, if only can suport my 1/2 cooling tubes. anyway thumds up!

New ROGer Array

Awesomeness

I feel really bad because i already own an Asus Sabertooth z77, and i really want that sexy motherboard for my new pc.
    Now i am waiting for a person who might be intrested to buy my sabertooth motherboard .

The coolest feature about Maximus V Formula is Fusion Thermo, a step forward in motherboard in innovation, another great feature is SupremeFX IV a tremendous value add for a gaming oriented motherboard.
    The ThunderFX is awesome! you can connect it with a tablet, a phone, even Xbox&PS3, even if i don't win i am going to buy this beast and pair it with my ASUS Vulcan Headset.

Great Job ASUS !
    Last edited by ForeverGamer; 08-16-2012 at 06:22 PM.

New ROGer Array

The best motherboard a gamer can get!

Prepare to be blown away by the Maximus V! Because under the hood you have: LGA1155 2nd/3rd Generation support; mPCIe-combo with wi-fi; Gamefirst II for getting you that lowest ping when needed most- No lagging just fragging!. A SupremeFX IV audio processor with premium capacitors and EMI protection. With this you can hear every detail crystal clearly -don’t worry about a gamer getting the drop on you. Believe me it will be you dropping him! Then there is the Fusion-Thermo for air/water cooling. So not only does the Maximus V lower temps giving faster clocks, but has sharper looks too.

ROG Enthusiast Array

You should find room for a PS/2 port. Other then that, its pretty much spot on. Keep Fusion. I don't water cool anymore but will probably get back to it once I have time.

New ROGer Array

Hello,

Even if it`s more a Z77 Asus feature and not Maximus V formula exclusive feature, I think the most important feature which people forget is the new bios, which actually "manages" this beauty, kudos to Asus for that . A nice touch is also the mPCie combo card, WI-fi and Bluetooth even if they are not vital, these are very useful features, features which you don`t really find on other enthusiast/gamers boards which are priced similar , also considering that Asus has a lot of positive experience with sound cards lately, can only mean that supremeFX will rock your world . The only gamble feature in my opinion is the thermo-fusion because most of the regular people will still be too lazy to water-cool their pc but it`s clearly a step forward, it made me curious, anyway i think Asus tries to make water-cooling a mainstream feature, and with more tutorials/explanations i think thermo fusion can be a positive feature, but at this moment it`s a bit early to say[imo]. Overall you get everything you would want for a premium motherboard: classy looks, premium bios, best overcloking possibilities, rich features and a step forward for water-cooling, keep up the good job Asus !

New ROGer Array

ROG - Believe in the Best

This board is my 3rd upgrade to ROG series. starting from Maximus Formula, Rampage II Extreme and now Impressing Fusion Block board Maximus V Formula. I am from India and i believe i may be the first owner of this board since i picked up from US immediately on its release. Its been a dream come true for me to have a complete Liquid Cool loop back in my hometown.

The board is cool and great. Does provide ample space for OC. Red Line Shield does give a trademark ROG look. yes the board does have couple of issues with the bluetooth setup, non availablity of X-Fi (creative support)

Creation of ROG by asus is amazing... ROG i call it as (Rise of Generation)....Iet it be the gamers / Enthusiastic / or those who believe in asthetic looks. it does make it standout...

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array hax0rmort PC Specs
    hax0rmort PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair V Formula-Z
    ProcessorAMD FX-9370
    Memory (part number)AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series 2400MHz (2x8GB) R9316G2401U2K
    Graphics Card #1Asus AMD R9-290X-4GD5
    Graphics Card #2Asus AMD R9-290X-4GD5
    Sound CardSoundBlaster Z
    Monitor3x Asus 24" 1080p
    Storage #1Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - OS
    Storage #2Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Game
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i
    CaseNZXT H440 Red/Black
    Power SupplyCorsair RM1000
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB MX-Red
    Mouse SteelSeries Sensei
    Headset Logitech G430
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U

Smile Maximus V Formula

ROG members get your hands on the Maximus V Formula. The perfect blend of cutting edge technology and superior attention to detail make this the ultimate gamers platform. Find a bottleneck, I DARE you!

-thanks to the US Army for making me write countless NCOERs and performance reviews.
    -hax0rmort

MOBO - ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z
    CPU - AMD FX-9370
    RAM - AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2400 MHz
    SSD1 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB // Boot
    SSD2 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB // Game
    GPU1 - ASUS Radeon R9 290X
    GPU2 - ASUS Radeon R9 290X
    COOLER - Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler
    PSU - Corsair RM Series 1000W Gold PSU
    AUDIO - Creative Sound Blaster Z
    CASE - NZXT H440 Red/Black
    KEYBOARD - Corsair K95 RGB
    MOUSE - SteelSeries Sensei
    HEADSET - Logitech G430

Quote Originally Posted by hax0rmort View Post
    -thanks to the US Army for making me write countless NCOERs and performance reviews.
    Performance reviews for what? Machine guns?? Hohoho! "NCOER"s - what are those?
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast