Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    I dont have a 6850 but I tested it with 6970 I cannot duplicate your error. You should try to remove the GPU Tweak, remove all ATI driver completely out from your system using control panel. Next go to system properties to select uninstall (check on remove all driver from system). Reboot, and start from scratch to install the driver and follow by the GPU Tweak. Let see it will solove your ptoblems.
    Nope, it continues crashing.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array lenehan's Avatar

What are the utilies you start up with WIndows. Please list them. Thank you.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

ROG Member Array

There is the list

ROG Enthusiast Array Mandangalo18's Avatar

I am having the same problem.

CPU: i7 7700k | GPU: Titan X (p) | PSU: Seasonic 1000W Platinum | MB: ASUS Maximus IX Extreme | SSD: Samsung 960 evo | HDD: WD Caviar 160GB | RAM: Gskill 32GB 3200mhz | OS: Win 10 64bit Home

Can you remove the ATI CCC from startup and tried it out. I never let CCC start in my ATI system.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

ROG Member Array

I tried to end the process, removing CCC from startup and restating the pc, and problem is not solved, it crashes.

Why not uninstall the GPU Tweak and install the MSI afterburner see if would run smoothly.

ROG Member Array

I would love to but afterburner does not allow me to change the fan speed.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    Why not uninstall the GPU Tweak and install the MSI afterburner see if would run smoothly.
    It runs ok

In that case something within your system is stopping GPU Tweak to run. If that was the case you should continue to use MSI after burner. Or unless you want to reinstall OS. Cheers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast