Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saberseabear lives

The-Seabigbear
Level 10
Well here the new stuff!

And here's everything!

OK all done & here's more pics!

1st of all I have a a problem with the 8 pin CPU power cord so it was late so I said screw it & took my sheet metal cutters & did this quick mod will dress it later tho!

But the rest of the build went great!

The Bears are from Billy the Kid so please thank him here for me: Billy the Kid is an awesome member!

Saberseabear
ASUS Sabertooth X79
Intel i7-3820
EVGA 760 in SLI
G.SKILL Sniper Series 32GB DDR3 1866
Corsair AX1200W
Corsair H-100
Cooler Master HAF-X

13 REPLIES 13

The-Seabigbear
Level 10
I wanted this post to compare the size of my 3 CPUs cause wow look how big the I7-3820 compared to the I5-655k!

And here's all 3 boards together!

Lastly my EVGA 560's!

This pic looks like a E for EVGA!

Saberseabear
ASUS Sabertooth X79
Intel i7-3820
EVGA 760 in SLI
Corsair AX1200W
Corsair H-100
Cooler Master HAF-X

kkn
Level 14
nice build!
btw, some one spamed you PSU 😉

kkn wrote:
nice build!
btw, some one spamed you PSU 😉

HOHOHO! 🙂 I was wondering if the PSU was hungry...

Seeing the SPAM can after deleting ~15 threads today ALONE! Maybe I should PM @Marshall about changing the system so that deleted threads get a spam can icon. 😉
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

chrsplmr
Level 18
Good to meet you SaberSeaBear .. (love the pic of the 3 boards.) The SaberTooth never looked so good.thnx.c.

The-Seabigbear
Level 10
Thank you guys!

Saberseabear
ASUS Sabertooth X79
Intel i7-3820
EVGA 760 in SLI
Corsair AX1200W
Corsair H-100
Cooler Master HAF-X

HiVizMan
Level 40
Nice one mate and thank you for posting up the images.

Look forward to seeing you around on the forum here. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

InnervateD
Level 10
The-Seabigbear wrote:

1st of all I have a a problem with the 8 pin CPU power cord so it was late so I said screw it & took my sheet metal cutters & did this quick mod will dress it later tho!

I would have fitted the 4/8Pin power connector's up and over the panel where you actually see the opening where the wall is that holds the back panel. That's where I routed my 4/8Pin power connectors through to the Mobo. I would have Unscrewed the H100 Rad and Fans just to fix it than cut a hole like that.

This is how my cable management went in the initial phase when I first tied them up. You can fit those cables through in that top opening horizontal hole, goes up and over:

InnervateD wrote:
I would have fitted the 4/8Pin power connector's up and over the panel where you actually see the opening where the wall is that holds the back panel. That's where I routed my 4/8Pin power connectors through to the Mobo. I would have Unscrewed the H100 Rad and Fans just to fix it than cut a hole like that.

This is how my cable management went in the initial phase when I first tied them up. You can fit those cables through in that top opening horizontal hole, goes up and over:

My 4/8Pin power cable was not long enough to reach so that's why I did it that way & I'm going to dress it up with a Dremel & some black paint or something like that!

Saberseabear
ASUS Sabertooth X79
Intel i7-3820
EVGA 760 in SLI
Corsair AX1200W
Corsair H-100
Cooler Master HAF-X

You guys are all insane man ! Im so glad that i joined these forums to see the beautifull works you have been doing but on the other hand im jealous of the uber systems you are making 😞