cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issue?

Develon
Level 7
Hey! I've got the G75VW (GeForce GTX670 3GB,Core i7-3610QM,12GB RAM,750GB HDD) and I have some more questions 🙂
1. When I play games(ARMA 2 and Skyrim) with high quality set and my powerplan set to high performance, I only get around 20-30 fps.Is this normal, or is it something with the settings I need to configure? 🙂

2. Using a program called CoreTemp, I observe the temperature of the computer while playing a game, and it is stable at 50 celsius and the peak is 60 celsius. Is this normal?
3 REPLIES 3

rewben
Level 13
did you play games solely on battery only? please read the following if the answer is yes: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?20815-G75VW-Problems-in-about-2-3-days..&p=144591&viewfull=...

c_man
Level 11
For number 1, give more info - do you use battery, what drivers, what settings, what version of Skyrim.

For number 2, I think it's normal. Do you think 60°C is too much?

Destroyer99
Level 7
If you get getting in the 60C's while playing Skyrim or other games you are fine. Download furmark and run the 15 min test, if you get over 90C then you should RMA, i have the same card as you and i was getting 94C so i rmaed and now i am getting low 80s running the same test.

For FPS, you should be able to run fine. Make sure you not playing on the battery and playing with it plugged in and get the latest drivers.