Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Guide to Images in Signatures

chrsplmr
Level 18
Easy Guide to Images in Signatures

1. Go to My Settings
2. Click Edit Signature
3. Click Browse to Image (of choice) Click Upload (700x150max.)
4. When Image appears, Right Click on it.
5. Scroll to bottom, Choose Properties.
6. Highlight the URL - right click and hold button dragging
it over the url.
7. Right Click Highlighted area - Click Copy
8. Click Insert Image in the Editor.
9. Paste the copied URL in the box. Click OK
10. Image appears in the editor.
11. Click Save Signature..

POOF!!! Enjoy your Sig and all that is ROG.c.
15 REPLIES 15

HiVizMan
Level 40
Thank you Chris. Much appreciated have sticky.

Just remember folks that there is a limit to the size your sig may be.

6 Lines of text alone or 700 x 150 and one line of text.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
*Note: Full Member Privileges will be available to New Members after 10 posts and 5 days. This is
part of anti-spamming security. [Avatars, Signatures editing, etc.]*

This 'technique' can also be used
(if the image exists anywhere on the forum - OR i 'sometimes' put them in a 'very old' thread post-in the middle as not to bump it to the top)
to send an image in a PM. (Private Messege) as that does not have a direct upload from computer option either.

Also, Please remember that the 'text size' is not just what you can see, but also includes the hyper
text (hidden to the naked eye in the html source code) as in hyperlinks. ie...>my sig.
(and is why the image is smaller - two hyperlinks.)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMember Responsibility: Step Up to ROG !!!

Project: Black & Red (Satire) 00000000000000000000000000000000

Yikes !!! Best of ROG to All that Enter.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
*Note: Full Member Privileges will be available to New Members after 10 posts and 5 days. This is
part of anti-spamming security. [Avatars, Signatures editing, etc.]*

Has this been changed, still cannot upload avatar or include signature and well meet the requirements.

10 posts seems a little overkill don't you think? I've been a member for6 years or something like that - but I still can't add a signature? That seems - well - arbitrary.

[/HR]

I meet the requirements and I see no "edit signature" button as per the screenshot by the OP... anyone?

[/HR]

This is the first time I've able to post. Either I've been too wrapped up in setting up the new rig, or just having difficulties with posting in the forum. Looks like this will be my first posting. But you can bet, it won't be my last. :rolleyes:

I finally got it working!!! Thank you so much for the guide, you made my day even better))

Zka17
Level 16
Thank you, Chris! Couple weeks ago I was looking for guide like this...

What it worked for me, it was that after uploading the image from my computer (step #3) and the image appeared, I just simply dragged it into the editor... since then, my signature shows up... 🙂