Did you mean: 

GPU TWEAK not working...

s1DDy
Level 7
Graph cards: Dual gtx690
Motherboard: ASUS rampage 4 Formula
Processor: i7 3960x
Memory: Quad Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz
Running ALL latest WHQL drivers (no BETA's)

I'm having a few problems with GPU Tweak...

GPU tweak is installed it just doesn't work..., i made a complete profile.. voltages, Mhz's, fan profile and stuff..

Problems are...:

It won't save my profile..

It won't start my profile with windows...

At boot i need to set EVERYTHING back to the settings that i now remember. because i had to enter them so many times..

Wishes...:

I wish Asus fixes the "not saving" problem..

I hope Asus adds a "APPLY SETTINGS AT START UP" option..

I hope Asus can find it in there hearth to let me enjoy this freaking costly hardware to the max using Asus software...

Because i'm using a Asus setup i would like to use Asus software for the best compatibility..

I'm using a TriMon setup so i need to use profiles for some fine tuning to keep my fpsses up...

It could be window$ being like a real M$ b#tch.., i don't know..., don't care.., i just won't work...

So any help will be welcome..., maybe it's fixable...

I'm going back to MSI afterburner for now.., that program does seem to remember that what i set...

Off topic... : (DAMN THAT CAPTCHA THING IS A PAIN!!!!, TRIED SEVERAL TIMES NOW, HOPE THIS TIME IT WILL ACCEPT IT :@)
Crosshair VII Hero, 3900x @stock, 16Gb Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz @3400Mhz CL14
1 REPLY 1

HiVizMan
Level 40
Honestly I would use what ever software does the job best for your needs. In this case I would suggest either PrescionX or Afterburner.

I would personally rather have a working system.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.