cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be a ROG HD7990 or Ares II ?

caymanlee
Level 7
as title. I'm using R4E+3960X+[3240x1920, Tri- IPS LCD], gtx680 and GTX 690 are really suck in High Resolution setting, they are only good at benchmarking points in 3Dmark-series, So, IMHO, 7970 is the real king of this generation Gaming card. Really like to see an ARES II coming. For the past 2 years, I enjoy my ARES CF setup very much.:cool:
13 REPLIES 13

lenehan
Level 10
Yes it is. Power color on path to release the 7990. Just stay tune, who know Asus may release 7990 Direct CU II TOP 6/8 GB soon.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

lenehan wrote:
Yes it is. Power color on path to release the 7990. Just stay tune, who know Asus may release 7990 Direct CU II TOP 6/8 GB soon.

Yep, that I know, Devil 13. In fact, I was just considering buying that for its good looking to match my R4E, cause I never heard from Asus about the plan to make a HD7990. anyhow, If there won't be a ROG 7990, I will just have to buy the Power Color Devil 13. Not a fan of Direct CU series, Only interested in ROG series Gaming cards.

Hopefully, anyone from the ROG team could shed some light on this matter. 😛

Retired
Not applicable
7990 is going to be one wicked card.............

respect..

Compared to 6990......

chrsplmr
Level 18
~~d~r~o~o~l~s~~ @ the thought !!! .. in Black & Red.c.

Retired
Not applicable
chrsplmr wrote:
~~d~r~o~o~l~s~~ @ the thought !!! .. in Black & Red.c.

>>For the tendency of saliva to flow out of the mouth

lenehan
Level 10
Not a fan myself for Power color, very very bad expereince with thier QC. I will never buy that even if they are the only brand come out with 7990.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

lenehan
Level 10
Look likely wiii come with DirectCU II if I read the original site correctly.

X-ROG
Level 15
I would suggest it's a translation/interpretation error.