cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken laptop screen wondering which of these two is mine can anyone help?

brian123321
Level 7
opened my laptop today to find th screen broken. No longer under warranty so forced to purchase a new screen. I am wondering which of these two is mine. The only difference i can see if the connector being on opposite sides of the screen.

http://www.laptopscreen.com/English/model/ASUS/G73JH/
4 REPLIES 4

cl-scott
Level 12
While I would recommend just paying the extra to have it repaired by an Asus repair center, if you're set on doing this yourself, I would first take the broken screen out and then compare that to what you see on that site. It's not a guarantee it will be the right one, but it's going to improve your odds significantly over just guessing.

cl-scott wrote:
While I would recommend just paying the extra to have it repaired by an Asus repair center, if you're set on doing this yourself, I would first take the broken screen out and then compare that to what you see on that site. It's not a guarantee it will be the right one, but it's going to improve your odds significantly over just guessing.

How would i go about finding one of these repair centers? Just the googles?

i live in Texas i went to the first link on the googs and it does not list the state of texas in convenient locations

brian123321 wrote:
i live in Texas i went to the first link on the googs and it does not list the state of texas in convenient locations

You would send the unit in via a shipping courier, they would fix it, and then ship it back.