cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hard drive

Ferniezombie
Level 7
g75vw shows 2 hard drives oc and d: data drive wont allow games to install to data drive advises will make system unstable. games are using up alot of oc drive while d drive is empty
3 REPLIES 3

Cecil_2099
Level 11
So what's your question?
G75VW-BBK5 (Stock configuration with added Crucial M4 256GB SATA SSD as OS boot drive)

Need to know how to restore your G75 to it's factory-like condition? Go to my step-by-step guide:
Step-by-Step: Using ASUS Recovery DVDs to Restore G75

Want to download the latest drivers and utilities for your G75/G55? Go to this thread:
Downloading New Drivers/Utilities for G75/G55

How do go about putting my game data to the other drive with out breaking my laptop. Or messing it up. I figured a simple different path to that drive but nope any help is thanked

john_from_ohio
Level 11
Ferniezombie wrote:
drive wont allow games to install to data drive advises will make system unstable

What does that sentence mean? I have no idea ... give us a screen shot or two at least trying to give us a better idea of what you are trying to say here ...

Almost any normal install of a program/game lets you select/control ( often only using a custom install ) where the program/game should be installed.