cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really want to ask someone who currently own G75VW 3D capable version.

ForCeV
Level 10
My question is two.

One is while you are using a 3D, don't you seem to be dark on both games and movies??

I heard that 3d vision 2 has a light boost technology which is bright combination experience while you are playing with it..

I sometimes feel too dark..so it is really stifling me.

another question is when you enabled 3d on control panel, and you press the button(besides a power button) for disable a 3d in games. It is fps drop more than you disable 3d option on control panel.

It means if I turn off 3d option on control panel, the games work perfectly what 670m has performance. However, if you turn on 3d option on control panel, and disable in games by press the button to disable 3d, it is definitely fps drop a lot...

Do you guys have same issues with me??

I 'd like to know you guy's experience .
2 REPLIES 2

Bundy_Drop_Bear
Level 9
I'll Give you a proper answer in 3 days when my laptop gets back from The service center(they had to replace the GPU)
then i will test out some games, apart from that before i sent t in I had no FPS drops when using 3D while gaming.

Shawnnepc
Level 13
There's a slight darkening of the picture in games and movies. Not enough to be uncomfortable.

Make sure that your brightness settings are at the max before running 3D.

The FPS hit isn't different between pressing the toggle button and clicking the button in the NVIDIA control panel.

There's a pretty significant drop in FPS in games with 3D enabled, as the computer needs to render everything twice.

ForCeV wrote:
My question is two.

One is while you are using a 3D, don't you seem to be dark on both games and movies??

I heard that 3d vision 2 has a light boost technology which is bright combination experience while you are playing with it..

I sometimes feel too dark..so it is really stifling me.

another question is when you enabled 3d on control panel, and you press the button(besides a power button) for disable a 3d in games. It is fps drop more than you disable 3d option on control panel.

It means if I turn off 3d option on control panel, the games work perfectly what 670m has performance. However, if you turn on 3d option on control panel, and disable in games by press the button to disable 3d, it is definitely fps drop a lot...

Do you guys have same issues with me??

I 'd like to know you guy's experience .
USA ASUS Reseller
http://www.neteffectspc.com