Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by kovoet View Post
    I have two Asus cards the matrix 5870 and now this still no problems. But if I get it up a bit more will it perform as well as the new version of the 7970's
    ...And in what way does this contribute to the thread?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    The voltage problem was fixed for me... Now I can get 1.4V, but I still can't push the clocks up more. I've maxed them out, and until a custom BIOS or something comes out, I guess I'm stuck...
    How was it fixed ?

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

Has anyone tried MSI's Afterburner? Until new features will be implemented in GPU Tweak...

ROG Enthusiast Array

This is the stupid card I've ever seen... I did try eveything to unlock voltage... Nothing cnaged.

Dear Asus; what kind of brain you have and give us GPU Tweak utility with locked voltage (locked cards)

My monitor : Asus
    Mainboard : Asus
    DVD Writer : Asus
    Graphic Card : Asus

So, this is the last product from Asus, I'll never-ever buy any Asus product again.

Why do we buy this Top edition: to overclock, to performance., to be best.

Why don't you write to box: you can't lock voltage, you can't make overclock. If I see on the box, I really don't buy...

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

To unlock the voltages, you need to hotwire that card...

New ROGer Array

I was able to do some extensive testing and came up with some good info for these cards (I have the 7970 DC2T):
    http://www.overclock.net/t/1390275/w...en-info-thread

The ability to OC this card depends on a few things. if your card shipped with an older 015.012 bios, GPU Tweak will unlock the card as long as you use GPU Tweak 2.2.1.4. After installing this version, you have to go to settings, click on the tuning tab, check "Overclock Range enhancement" and click on the Advanced Mode button (its a hexahedron aka 6 sided) at the bottom left of the tunning tab with settings.

If you have the later 015.023 bios, you can either flash to the corresponding DC2 (non-Top) bios and run GPU Tweak 2.2.1.4, or flash to the Matrix bios, which has a voltage limit of 1.256v.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2