cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage 3 Extreme + nVidia GPUs...... 125 new submissions

K404
Level 8
I was asked to sign up here and post this.... I already see a few familiar names 😄

My HWBot profile before:

and after:

Every single result was done with an Asus motherboard (most of the 3DMark01 results and some of the 3D03 were done with an Asus X48 P5E64 WS Evolution) all the others, with the Rampage 3 Extreme 🙂

All were powered by a Xigmatek NRP-1200

Cooling was Liquid Nitrogen 🙂

Cheers!

Kenny
10 REPLIES 10

Raja
Level 13
Hey K404

Asked to post HWBOT info, was it by one of our guys?

K404
Level 8
Hey Raja 🙂 Was asked by Asus to join up here until the new site is done.... I didn't see the point of joining a forum then not posting anything 🙂

Raja
Level 13
I see. It just sounded like someone had suggested that content for some purpose, we're not demanding here..lol

I'm lucky enough to have a 980x, so i've not REALLY pushed the BCLK, but the board is dependable and I trust it and when everything is frozen, that means a lot 🙂

K404
Level 8
Because all the results were done with an R3E, it might have been considered worth sharing 🙂 It was deffo a "hey... BTW, you could do this....," not a "YOU WILL POST ON THIS FORUM OR WE WILL TAKE YOUR FAMILY"

😛 😄

Asus: Rock-solid, NOT taking your family 😛

K404 wrote:
Because all the results were done with an R3E, it might have been considered worth sharing 🙂 It was deffo a "hey... BTW, you could do this....," not a "YOU WILL POST ON THIS FORUM OR WE WILL TAKE YOUR FAMILY"

😛 😄

Asus: Rock-solid, NOT taking your family 😛

Good to know our boards OC well. 🙂

K404 wrote:
Asus: Rock-solid, NOT taking your family

Quoted for awesomeness. 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Quoted for awesomeness. 😄

That statement doesn't apply to you Xeromist - you and yours belong to ROG. Muuuuuuuwahahahahahahahahah

😛

Topdog
Level 7
Awesome achievement, and a solid board, I'm looking for one myself