Did you mean: 

3DMark 11 "Low battery" on Asus HD 7970 DC2T-3GD5

Towel
Level 7
Problem solved.
12 REPLIES 12

lenehan
Level 10
It would better if you can list your system here for others in the forum understand more to help. Cheers.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

lenehan
Level 10
Do you have the GPUz? If not get one at see what is your default clock , current GPU clock and memory.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

HiVizMan
Level 40
GPUz screenshot with the monitoring window open please, you will need to have two instances of GPUz open for that.

The PC check stuff is total rubbish by the way. Your one score could be lower for so many reasons, do you have tessellation enabled? Your screen resolution is not default, there are literally a dozen possible causes.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

lenehan
Level 10
300/150 are the idle gpu clock and memory clock. It will ramp up according to your app running Your temp look good consider your fan speed at 10%.

Try running some 3D game and check if the GPU and memory clock ramp up or not. Cheers.

PS: Can you change you font color to default white please. Thank you.

lenehan wrote:
300/150 are the idle gpu clock and memory clock. It will ramp up according to your app running Your temp look good consider your fan speed at 10%.

Try running some 3D game and check if the GPU and memory clock ramp up or not. Cheers.

PS: Can you change you font color to default white please. Thank you.

101010101010 🙂

Towel wrote:
What's wrong with the red colour I have chosen? I prefer to use it on forums that have a black background as it helps me read better. My eyesight isn't that good, plus it looks nice and goes with the red/black colouring that ROG likes to use. 🙂

No worry 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
Your card is running perfectly especially at the fan speed that you are showing.

Now run Ungine Heaven benchmark with your monitoring window open, and just post back your score and the screen of the monitor window. I want to see how your fan ramps up, and a couple of other details that are in the monitor window if you do not mind.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.