cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble starting GPU tweak

DomC
Level 7
Hi

I've tried looking for an answer to this for quite awhile and haven't been able to.
Any version of gpu tweak I try whenever I start the program it always says " fail to load dlls. Please install vga driver" I have the latest drivers for my graphics card so that shouldn't be the problem, so I would much appreciate any help.

Thank you
18 REPLIES 18

lenehan
Level 10
Try to run the program in compatibilty mode in Windows 7. And also run in Administrator mode.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

lenehan wrote:
Try to run the program in compatibilty mode in Windows 7. And also run in Administrator mode.

Unfortunately neither of those two things works it just comes up with the same error.

lenehan
Level 10
Well unistall that and get a better one can work. Too many complained for this GPU Tweak.

1. After Burner
2. Precision X
3. TRIXXX

AB my choice.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

lenehan wrote:
Well unistall that and get a better one can work. Too many complained for this GPU Tweak.

1. After Burner
2. Precision X
3. TRIXXX

AB my choice.

I'll give precision x ago but the others don't allow me to change voltage.

Precision x doesn't allow me to change voltage either

lenehan
Level 10
By the way what card are you using?

lenehan wrote:
By the way what card are you using?

Yeah sorry probably should have said. Sapphire 7850 2gb and I know that these aren't meant to be able to overvolt but through gpu tweak it allows it that's why I want to get this to work.

lenehan
Level 10
Why not try to Sapphire TRIXXX or AB? One dont work try another, 7850 pushing to 1.2v should not be an issue.

lenehan wrote:
Why not try to Sapphire TRIXXX or AB? One dont work try another, 7850 pushing to 1.2v should not be an issue.

I've tried both and neither will let me push up the volts even if I tick the boxes that are meant to take away the volt limit.

lenehan
Level 10
Look like your 7850 voltage lock.