Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    Look like your 7850 voltage lock.
    I don't think that's it because I've read of people who haven't been able to do it on anything other than gpu tweak and i'm just trying to get it to work but haven't seen that error before.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array lenehan's Avatar

Which model of Sapphire 7850 you own?

PS: Do you have any other 3rd party monitoring or tweak software install load with windows?
    Last edited by lenehan; 09-09-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

ROG Member Array

Which model of Sapphire 7850 you own?

PS: Do you have any other 3rd party monitoring or tweak software install load with windows?

Standard 2gb one not factory overclocked. No got no other software installed.

Mate, how much oc you want to acheive for this card need to change the voltage. If you are running 1000/1375 at stock should not be a problem without any any voltage increament. Pleas let us know whay your OC range. Thank you.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

ROG Member Array

Mate, how much oc you want to acheive for this card need to change the voltage. If you are running 1000/1375 at stock should not be a problem without any any voltage increament. Pleas let us know whay your OC range. Thank you.
    Well I've got mine to 1050 core and 5600 memory if I go any higher it's not stable I would like to get 1290 on the core and 5800 on the memory.

Mate, you are bit greedy for this card. You will not be able at to get the result you want.

ROG Member Array

Mate, you are bit greedy for this card. You will not be able at to get the result you want.
    I maybe abit greedy with what i want but thats not really the point, all i've asked is if anyone knows how to get around that error message.

Mate. cool. Why not you uninstall the GPU Tweak. next uninstall the ATI driver completely. Prior to that get the latest GPU Tweak and your 7850 driver.

Once you done all the uninstall. Go to your windows device manage to check if the Display adapter still appear ATIXXXX. If there is, righ click the card and select properties and clcik on driver. Uninstall the driver and please check the Remove all driver from this computer. Reboot the system.

Now you can start to install the driver.,follow by the lastest GPU Tweak.

Keep us update and Cheers.

ROG Member Array

Mate. cool. Why not you uninstall the GPU Tweak. next uninstall the ATI driver completely. Prior to that get the latest GPU Tweak and your 7850 driver.

Once you done all the uninstall. Go to your windows device manage to check if the Display adapter still appear ATIXXXX. If there is, righ click the card and select properties and clcik on driver. Uninstall the driver and please check the Remove all driver from this computer. Reboot the system.

Now you can start to install the driver.,follow by the lastest GPU Tweak.

Keep us update and Cheers.

Thanks I've did all of that many times and still no joy it comes up with the same error.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2