cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xonar Phoebus Driver

CSF
Level 7
Hi,

two short questions. First of all, some time ago I sent a bug report to Xonar@asus.com concerning the Phoebus driver but never got any response, not even an acknowledgement of receipt. Now do I have to assume that this mail was lost or never read? Second of all, is there an ETA for a new WHQL driver for the Phoebus?

Thanks in advance
15 REPLIES 15

Raja
Level 13
Contact ASUS Support in Germany, there are no German reps that monitor these forums.

You won't get a read reciept from that inbox as it is a non-reply inbox. If you don't want to believe the inbox is read, your only choice is to deal with ASUS Germany directly.

Thanks, I've got a release date and the changelog now.

CSF@ROG wrote:
when would be the release date for new drivers?
CM 690 II Advanced -ROG Asus Maximus V GENE - I7 2600K @ 4600 - Zotac GTX 680 - OCZ SSD Vertex 2E 2X120 Raid 0 - Raid 0 2X Seagate 1 TB - LG 32LS5600 - 8 GB G.Skill ECO 1866 CL8 -ROG ASUS Xonar Phoebus - Zalman CNPS11X Extreme - Cooler Master Silent PRO Gold 800 - Logitech G25 - Logitech G9 - Logitech K800 - Pioneer VSX-S300K - SP Canton Movie 80 CX - SteelSeries 7H USB 7.1

CSF@ROG wrote:

Well you could of at least shared your information... TuT TuT 😞

CSF@ROG wrote:

I am also very interested in details of this change log.
Unfortunately all questions regarding availability of new drivers are being ignored in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

LiveOrDie
Level 11
Its a easy guess when windows 8 is released they will have added support.

__VeNoM__
Level 7
It would be nice to know if they are working on the fact that the channels get switched sometimes when using 5.1output. I know it's not effecting everyone but people are having this issue and it's a pain to have to select stereo then 5.1 again to fix it.

i also got the channel switch and.. i can replicate it also

if you put a movie in lets say MPC and pause it for a few minutes then unpause the channels are switched

over here the center channel starts playing over the rear speakers

new drivers windows 8 published Beta Version 8.0.1.22
CM 690 II Advanced -ROG Asus Maximus V GENE - I7 2600K @ 4600 - Zotac GTX 680 - OCZ SSD Vertex 2E 2X120 Raid 0 - Raid 0 2X Seagate 1 TB - LG 32LS5600 - 8 GB G.Skill ECO 1866 CL8 -ROG ASUS Xonar Phoebus - Zalman CNPS11X Extreme - Cooler Master Silent PRO Gold 800 - Logitech G25 - Logitech G9 - Logitech K800 - Pioneer VSX-S300K - SP Canton Movie 80 CX - SteelSeries 7H USB 7.1