cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug report

WolfSoul
Level 7
Well the @ seems to work with the new version
However changing my voltage makes the program dissapear and I can't reopen it (running 2 GTX 570 DC in SLI)
7 REPLIES 7

WolfSoul
Level 7
Ok little update.. adjusting my fan makes the program crash
Back to Afterburner I guess...

I would highly suggest to avoid Asus gpu tweak. The software is very poorly coded, it keeps constantly crashing and crashes my Nvidia drivers from time to time. When ingame the software makes me extremely stutter as well. If you are looking to overclock or to monitor your card use MSI Afterburner or EVGA precision.

HiVizMan
Level 40
I like AB for certain cards, and Precision for others and even Trix has its place.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I'm stuck with v2.1.7.1, can't use any newer version (really wanted to for disabled shortcut) cause it crashes every single changes I do... Load a profile, crash. Changing some frequencies and apply/cancel/default : crash.
God damnit! and I can't even use another software since I want customized fan profile for my matrix cards. If only the default fan profile was cooling my cards enough, even at original clocks it warms up too much. :mad:
INTEL Core i7 4930K @ 4.5Ghz
ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME
EVGA GTX 780Ti K|NGP|N SLI (x2)
Gskill Trident X DDR3 PC3 20800 - 4 x 4 Go
SSD Samsung 840 pro 256Go (OS & app)
SSD Samsung 840 pro 512 (games)
Custom Ek waterblock loop
EVGA Supernova 1300G2
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64

Blackcurrent93
Level 7
Why don't you create a custom fan profile and burn it to the card?

lenehan
Level 10
I do suggest you guys to use AB. GPU tweak casusing too much of problems. Tweaking/Monitoring softare just not the forte for Asus.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

Everytime i go to profile it just crashes