cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good News about my Laptop people

Bundy_Drop_Bear
Level 9
Just got a phone call from Asus and the replacement part that they have been waiting for
turned up shortly after I ophone them yesterday, they guys said he'll be doing some testing and
that everything looked goo so far so i'll have it back tomorrow. Which means when I go on holiday
in 2 weeks i'll have a flicker free gaming.

PS: Faith in ASUS restored.
7 REPLIES 7

Sinless
Level 10
Lucky you, since August 14th im still waiting for parts (Motherboard and battery).
Asus G75VW-RS72 :cool:
Old reliable Qosmio X305

Korky
Level 9
good job 🙂

Bundy_Drop_Bear
Level 9
Mine's been with them since August 22nd, I just hopethey don't stuff up with the thermal paste, but i dought they will
they said he was going to be running some stress tests and 3d tests and would update the drivers and make sure it's all working.
try calling them to find out whats going on, when i did they gave me the number of the actual service center that repairs the machines, rather than just talking to the suppurt person, that way i got news straight from the people working on my laptop.

Sinless
Level 10
Good advice, i'll make a call tomorrow to the service center.
Live without our G75 is a tremendous pain ahaha.
Asus G75VW-RS72 :cool:
Old reliable Qosmio X305

Bundy_Drop_Bear
Level 9
yeah Good thing my Desktop is a good Gaming machine or I'd be miserable with out my G75 to game on.

Bundy_Drop_Bear
Level 9
Dam it me laptop didn't turn up today like it was supposed to, just hope it arrives on mandya other wise me thinks the courier has taken it for him self, that or he got lost.

"mandya" - "Monday"?

Glad to hear that the parts showed up quicker than anticipated! Kudos ASUS!
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23