cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Support of ALL ROG Rednecks!

DaemonCantor
Level 13
For all of us REDNecks that **** speel Truck Drever!

Enjoy!
40 REPLIES 40

chrsplmr
Level 18
.. and All necks for that matter ..
Im partial to this version .. gotts that way down south'r'n thaaaaaaang to it ..

.. and this...

HiVizMan
Level 40
I love Johnny Cash's music and collect his stuff. I think I now own a copy of each and every recording he was ever involved in, or participated in. My total collection of his music is over 60 hours long.

Hey DC good to see you visit again. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show .. hahaha .. They may be RedNecks .. but this is a memory of every mother in the world, or in my case ... my Gram. The Wonderful Wonderful Soup Stone.
I have seen many versions of this by them, each time Ray (Dr.Hook) wipes the tears from his eyes in the end.

And .. The Mountain Whippoorwill - also known as 'How Hillbilly Jim Won The Great Fiddlers Contest' .c.

HiVizMan
Level 40
I could not find a youtube of an official version of this some, but it is one of my fav traxs from and album called A Hot Piece of Grass - Hayseed Dixie. Also since I am not sure what genre of music to really class this - apologies if it is inappropriate. But the three guys they seem to be having a whole heap of fun to the trac.

Only other version is this bootleg.

To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
*** If'in it gotta a bottle of Jack in it ... its appropriate ... where ever they b sit'n .... good stuff.

Here is one ROGstyle .. from playingforchange.com -- Grandpa Elliot is a personal hero of mine.enjoy.

(this is an incredible project, imho .. check out the other work .. if'n ya takes a notion..hehe.).c.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Thank You HiVisMan, and chrsplmr I have always STOOD by you my Friend!

DaemonCantor wrote:

Hey DC welcome back mate!! I see you finally got your User Title 😛

DaemonCantor wrote:

.. and 'we' you our friend.c.

kkn
Level 14
wb DC, hows things in ohio? sun or rain?