Storage #1Intel 300GB SSD
    Storage #2Samsung Evo Pro 1tb ssd
    CPU CoolerEK X360 Modified
    CaseCorsair 900D
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i Full Modular 80+ Platinum
    Keyboard Steele Series Apex
    Mouse Tt Level 10
    OS W7 Pro & Debian

Figured I should share the build since the forum has helped me quite a bit. It's not at all an original (that I know of) design on the 900D, but I chose to go this route. Still in progress and waiting on cable extensions to clear and clean things up.

Corsair 900D
    ASUS Rampage V Extreme
    i7-5930K
    NZXT Kraken X61
    Sapphire Radeon R9-290X Vapor X
    64GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4 (x2 32GB kits)
    Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold 1200w
    Samsung 840 Pro 250 & Intel 320 series SSDs (temporary)
    NZXT Hue RGB controller, x10 port fan hub and USB header extension board
    ASUS DVD R-RW

This was an upgrade for me personally that went on the fritz. First RE5 I got was DOA, the Kraken came in with dead LEDs on the pump head, and the 1st 32GB Crucial kit came with a bad 8GB DIMM (RMA period was long, so I ended up with 64GB in x2 kits). So all the luck I had with my previous builds, came crashing down when it came to my personal.

The bottom panel through the front retains x4 Corsair White LED AF120's with a pull through to the inside case towards the back panel, and Corsair SP140 White LED pushing out the back bottom panel, creating a pass through of air at the bottom panel, with the goal of cooling the bottom area of the case with the PSU, and one HDD rack for x3 HDD/SSDs at far right. So, I anticipate changing the dust filters quite often.

With the Rampage V motherboard, a Kraken X61 240mm radiator mounted at top provides two fans pushing airflow upwards, out of the top of the case. (Planned on adding x2 sp140's but the fan width does not allow for screws to properly mount on the radiator. Looking for some suggestions on fans to replace with to allow for x4 fans (Noctua looks to be the better). But with this case, I may just go with a custom LCS, using the Kraken temporarily. To the left of the motherboard is a Corsair SP140 White LED static blowing across the motherboard and RAM to be diverted upward and outwards through the Kraken. (By physical measure of the airflow, I have another AF120mm to try because I seem to have an airflow “dead-spot” at the right 4 dimm sockets. 64GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4. At far right the x3 stock corsair 120mm fans are set to intake air into the case, cooling the HDD bays, and 5.25 inch bays with any remaining air diverted in, upward and outwards via the Kraken. These I am also considering possibly replacing with Static or airflow, Corsair White LED 120mm fans. Looking for suggestions on cooling the RAM, that's a concern for me. The Sapphire R9 290X Vapor X comes right up to the bottom of the DIMM sockets, with a little clearance, so RAM overlay cooling fans would be tight especially on the left banks with the IO panel, and I'm having a time finding anyone who has used/and or would suggest any particular model that fits a Rampage V.

So, the airflow runs a straight pass through at bottom and the main case pulls air intake from right and left to be pulled up and out through the Kraken. PSU exhaust out of the rear back bottom panel.

Additional components: NZXT Hue RGB controller alongside the all Platinum/White LEDs, allows for an entire case hue color change to whatever color I might want to select & worked much better than I anticipated. NZXT 10 fan hub mounted at case bottom. NZXT USB motherboard header expansion board mounted just lower right of the Rampage V. Tough choice to make but decided to go with the Sapphire R9 290X Vapor X at 8GB GDDR5 (benefit if I go with a 4K). ROG OC panel mounted in 5.25 bay alongside, ASUS DVD R/RW, NZXT Hue and Several Intel and Samsung 250-300GB SSD's for OS of Windows 7 Pro, and multiple Linux distro's.

Future expansion plans: 1TB Samsung Evo SSD needs to be backed up and formatted , and probably full liquid cooling setup (maybe Exos quad length top mount if it'll fit the 900D, but would like to have a tube res vertical at right. RAM cooling and expansion to the Kraken with better fans. The x61 is keeping the cpu at room temp, and from the switch out of the previous RMA'd one, I noticed the TIM was barely covering the entire cpu surface, so I applied AS5, to get full cpu lid coverage and slightly cooler temps. Waiting on extensions and replacement cables to neaten and tidy. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	900c.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	444.7 KB 
ID:	45705
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 900b.jpg  

900.jpg  

Last edited by wireghost; 01-22-2015 at 01:10 AM.