ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Bundy_Drop_Bear's Avatar

ROG windows logon screens/background

I know there are a few threads that have modified Win boot screens that have the ROG logo, but I'd like to change the background of my login screen, as the standard windows Blue background is rather borning and have a nice ROG background that has my Password box on it would look so much cooler.

so if any one has modified there windows Logon screen (the screen where you enter your user password) if you have a password, please post a reply and a link to the file so those of us that want to change it can do so.

I did a quick search on google and did have much luck it did give me results leading to the BOOt screen post on these forums.
    but not the logon screens.

Edit: I found This and it works http://www.julien-manici.com/windows...round_changer/ which was a link on http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...en-change.html page

you just select the Jpg you want and hit apply, AVG idn't find anything sus about the app and you don't have to install it as it has the exe to run it out right which is what i did and I now have a nice ROG background when i login.
    Last edited by Bundy_Drop_Bear; 09-16-2012 at 06:00 AM.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Thanks for the post - yeah it is a pretty good application and quite simple to use.

What image did you use in the end?
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I end up using this one

Just need to find a way to move the User Logon image and pw box., so it's not overlaping the image.

Ok I have one other thing i'd like to do but have been unable to find anything at all about how to do it. Which is move the PW box and the user avatar, as I'd like it to not be in the ceter of my background image. i know you can do it with XP and was hoping to be able to do it with win7, so if anyone know how to move it or know of an app that can do it please post a link.