cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for RMA Issues?

Retired
Not applicable
Would like to ask people to read over a post I made in the RMA/Warranty forum and give their opinions as to how to continue with this warranty process.

http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?2254-RMA-Status

Probably should have posted it here initially, since no one ever seems to make it to the bottom of the forum list to read down there... willing to bet it's only gotten the views it's gotten due to tweets/facebook.
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
I can tell you that at least 2 different moderators looked at your first post, and you did put it in the right place. It's just that I didn't have any good advice for you. Your situation really sucks and I wish there was something that I could do for you. 😞
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
The worst part about the whole deal is that the phone based support seems to want to help out so hard but have their hands tied. Have talked to Sebastian, Shawntay, Britney, and Judy so far (Sebastian either had bad info, or lied.. so 3/4 isn't bad) all 4 have tried to help..... all 4 have been unable to do anything. Frustrated as all heck right now.

Have gone ahead and taken it to Twitter, Facebook, and have sent an email to the VIP ASUS section... will see if anyone can address it. (Thought about getting ahold of Trin.. but have thought I'll try to take it through other channels before I start grabbing someone else's)

Mason
Level 10
Hi Shadowlore,

Check the other thread, I'm trying to get information about your RMA so i can help get it moved along.