cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Asus rig! ROG themed!

Anubis8549
Level 7
This is my first case modding attempt a buddy and I took my old set up and made a proper home for it. :cool:

Case : Coolermaster Cosmos 1000
Mobo : Asus ROG Crosshair IV Formula
CPU : AMD 1090T W/ Corsair H80
GPU :XFX ATI 6870
RAM : 16 GIGs DDR3 G. Skills
SSD : Corsair GT 120 Gig
HDD 1 : 1.5TB WD
HDD 2&3 750 GB
Optical Drives : LG Blu-Ray and HP DVR-RW

THis thing was all silver which wasn't bad just not the ROG red and black I wanted! Sorry the pics are not pro in any way shape or form and they really don't do the rig any favors perhaps I can get some really ones done down the road!

11 REPLIES 11

tadhp
Level 10
Looking nice and clean, good job 😄
CPU : Intel i7-3960X MB : Rampage IV Extreme 3101 Mem : G.SKILL F3-17000CL9Q2-32GBZH
GPU : MSI R7970 Lightning PSU : Corsair 1000W OS : W 7 Ultimate Corsair H100 Water cool
SSD : 120GB Kingston Hyper X SSD : 512GB Samsung 480 Pro HDD : 2X 1T WD Speaker : Bose companion 5
Cooler Master
HAF-X Monitor : ASUS PB278Q

chrsplmr
Level 18
My favorite colors and flavors .. cudos.c.

speed
Level 12
Really nice, but do yourself a favor don't keep your case on the floor. carpet hold tons of dust and if you have pets their hair too.

Being ingnorant and ingnored one post at a time.

Zka17
Level 16
Good job, Anubis! And welcome to the ROG Forum! :cool:

Thanks for the heads up it doesn't normally sit down there but I will be sure to get it to higher ground sooner than later! lol

Nackers
Level 15
Looks great mate, I'm jealous.. Did you make your power cables up yourself ?

Nackers wrote:
Looks great mate, I'm jealous.. Did you make your power cables up yourself ?

God I wish I tried and tried and tried but I am just not skilled enough to make them look right..... 😞 (darn fat nub fingers) but on the bright side there are many that can and sell them! 😄 So frozencpu.com and my bank card became good friends lol!

Anubis8549 wrote:
So frozencpu.com and my bank card became good friends lol!

Thanks Mate..

Jstn
Level 10
I like your 24 pin wire sleeves, you do them yourself? Looks good!