Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array martin_metal_88's Avatar

My god V2-V3 :P if Z5500 are the best sound you ever have we should show you some little thing up:P the sound is good for sure but the sub is like 2 time to big to match with the sat. I work alot with muscian and they have all the same concern about it. If only the kit was a bit more balanced it could be the best computer kit for sure.
    Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

craigbru
    I'm still using my good old Logitech Z-5500's. It's one of the few things I've never felt the need to upgrade. I also alternate between a pair of G35 and JVC H-RX900 cans. I don't find the need for anything truly audiophile, which makes things a little cheaper.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by fcma172 View Post
    For a headset I use a Steel Series 5HV2. It may not have excellent frequency response along the entire spectrum since they're gaming tuned but if you wear em for a while you don't notice anymore. For gaming they are amazing, and pair very well with my ASUS Xonar DX PCI-E model sound card. I use Smart Volume and always hear what I need to no matter how many things are going at once.

Also, the fact that I can disassemble the 5HV2 is a big plus for whenever I have to travel with it.
    Yeah, I love the 5Hv2 for LAN parties. They are an essential part of my LAN bag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2