cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts about RoG Tytan CG8565

XVeno
Level 7
Hello everyone,

I'm getting a Rog Tytan CG8565 and i was wondering if the case has enough space / is viable to put a Maximus V Formula + a full water cooling system + a gtx 670/680.

Do you guys believe this is possible? I'd really like to see this done on my Tytan, i'm just unsure whether the case is spacy enough for such a thing.
"I knew I would not have enough time to do everything, but now I worry I do not have enough time to do anything."
3 REPLIES 3

kkn
Level 14
try and wait until tomorrow and see if the ones at @asus have posted here.
mabye one of the @asus can help you when they get online.

Shawnnepc
Level 13
You might want to shoot a PM to Richard (MarshallR@ASUS)

The Tytan desktops are pretty exclusive to Europe/Asia and it looks like a good majority of the users in this forum are from the US.

I wish they'd bring the Tytan series to the states but that's not going to happen anytime soon.
USA ASUS Reseller
http://www.neteffectspc.com

Darren2how
Level 7
XVeno wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm getting a Rog Tytan CG8565 and i was wondering if the case has enough space / is viable to put a Maximus V Formula + a full water cooling system + a gtx 670/680.

Do you guys believe this is possible? I'd really like to see this done on my Tytan, i'm just unsure whether the case is spacy enough for such a thing.

Yes it is possible.I own a CG 8580 but I've seen both 8565 and mine. Inside is full of expansion slots and lots of room for extras.

BTW my rig is the first unit in malaysia. Amongst 10 in SEA