cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the mpci Wifi module work in Maximus V formula boards?

gamekraze_
Level 7
I've seen couple of posts complaining about the wifi module not working, does it really work on any of the boards or is it just random on few of the boards? I'm really like to buy the maximus v formula mobo but after seeing such posts its kinda of a let down.
5 REPLIES 5

c900712
Level 7
Mine works great! I think its only a small amount of boards that have that problem its just that all of them come to the forums looking for answers/help and thats why you see so many posts. With windows 8 it even works with the included windows drivers.

Thanks for your reply. I hope i don't get a bad board. RMA is troublesome.

feniks
Level 11
works fine here on MVE 🙂
.: R3C0NF1GUR3D :.
ASUS MVE :: 3770K bench @ 5.2GHz (delidded) :: 2x4GB Mushkin 996990 @ 2400MHz CL10 @ 1.7V :: evga 670 2GB SLI @ 1280/7108 :: Mushkin Chronos 240GB SSD RAID0 (OS) :: WD RE4 2TB (storage) 2TB :: Hitachi Deskstar 5K300 2TB (backup USB3.0) :: ASUS VG248QE 24'' 144Hz monitor

My rig with pictures
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Thats good to hear. But MVE is way too costly -_-/. I hope it works in MVF as well. 🙂

I'm sorry to say, it does not seem to work on I'm, I just install the mobo yesterday, after installing win 7 64bit pro, and proceeded to install the drivers, everything installed fine, except for the Intel Lan Driver, Bluetooth and Wifi Driver it locks up my system. As a mater of fact I had to install each driver one at the time.