cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MechWarrior Online NDA lifted! Visual goodies for all!

1ceTr0n
Level 11
Hey all, over the weekend was busy with trying out MechWarrior Online as I got invited for the closed beta last week and decided to go for it.

Needless to say, i've now hardly touched Borderlands 2 i'm so immersed with MWO and in the process of joining a brony and Battletech lore based Merc corp *Because Friendship is Firepower!*and because I"m so impressed with what Piranha Games has done so far, i've spend the money for "Elite" founder membership.

Anyway, here are screens of my beta testing over the weekend along with my graphics settings and FPS results on my new evga GTX 670 FTW at 1920x1200 resolution.

Any questions, comments or desire to know more, feel free to ask.

1 REPLY 1

Baron_Munchause
Level 7
Sweet. Been in Beat for a while and I do test it now and then (few hrs at least when I play). It has come a long way (Use to play the Minis B-Tech back int he late 80's). For a FTP game it will be around for a LONG time I think.

As a little info my system I use 2 SLI Asus 560 TI and the game runs flawless and sooo smooth.

Alas I am hooked on Guild Wars 2 right now so that takes up almost ALL of my gaming time..
Mobo: Asus Maximus Iv Gene Z
CPU: Intel i5 2500k
GPU: Asus GTX 560ti x2 (SLI)
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16g
SSD: Crucial m4 128g
Power: Corsair HX750w
Case: InWin Dragon Slayer