Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeanBruceROG View Post

Speaking of Performance-PCS, I took these pics last week they finished sleeving some fans for me, only a ten minute drive so I took some pics for you guys.
    I will be always broken if I was leaving at 10 minutes of them, good service too, they prepare and ship my order on the 26th

Interlopper, your case cost more than the rest of the hardware, are you planing to install some real Water cooling in it ?
    Last edited by Area 66; 01-03-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Area 66 View Post
    I will be always broken if I was leaving at 10 minutes of them, good service too, they prepare and ship my order on the 26th

Interlopper, your case cost more than the rest of the hardware, are you planing to install some real Water cooling in it ?
    Yes at some point down the road I will probably put in a custom loop. I had one in my last rig. I just didn't feel like messing with it right now.
    Intel i7-3770K
    Asus Maximum V Extreme
    Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 (2x8GB)
    EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW+ 4096MB
    Samsung 830 128GB (x2)
    Corsair AX850 PSU w/ Corsair Single Braid Cables
    CaseLabs Magnum M8
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

It's an amazing case Interloper.... and you make a nice clean job inside too

I know Performance PCS has some amazing water gear and yes about a 10 minute drive for me, when I get into water (one day) its going to be nice to have them so close, changing out fittings and fluids and rads.

Just got word, the M8 shipped, thanks CaseLabs. I almost got the SM8 tower, but after having 3 full tower chassis and one mid-tower, really wanted a different more interesting configuration this time. Two compartments, no waiting.

Interloper man, thank you so much for the awesome photographs, I love em, getting me all fired up about the new chassis. Still cannot believe its on the way. I went ahead and got the front USB 3.0 ports, only because my current chassis did not come with motherboard cable headers so I've never had USB 3.0 on the front of the chassis. Your current pics look even better than the unboxings that powdercoat is beautiful man.

Thank you... your rig is spotless man, not a speck of dust, must be using one of those electric blowers a few pages back.
    Thanks Bruce I appreciate it man. I almost went with the SM8 also, but I wanted the extra room for cable management and custom liquid cooling in the future. Opted not to get the front USB because I didn't want more cables to deal with and I have easy access to the back one's.

Unfortunately its kind of a losing battle with the dust so it doesn't stay spotless long. I do need to get one of those blowers though. Its been on my amazon wishlist for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Area 66 View Post
    It's an amazing case Interloper.... and you make a nice clean job inside too
    Thanks dude. I put quite a bit of time into wire management when I build a new rig. Tries my patience after a while but it make's it look really nice in the end.
    Last edited by Interloper; 01-04-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Intel i7-3770K
    Asus Maximum V Extreme
    Samsung 830 128GB (x2)
    CaseLabs Magnum M8

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array billyray520 PC Specs
    billyray520 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G73JH-A1, G73Sw
    MotherboardMaximus V Extreme, H97M-Plus
    ProcessorIntel Core I7 3770K, Core I5 4690s
    Memory (part number)32 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (MVE)
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X OC (MVE)
    Graphics Card #2Intel HD Graphics 4600
    MonitorAsus ProArt PA248 (MVE)
    Storage #1OCZ Vertex 4 2.5" 256 GB SSD (MVE)
    Storage #2Seagate 1 TB 7200 SATA III 6.0 GB/s (MVE)
    CPU CoolerCorsair H80i Liquid Cooler (MVE)
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X tower on wheels (MVE)
    Power SupplyThermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200W (MVE)
    Keyboard Logitech G110 Black LED (MVE)
    Mouse Asus ROG MOBKUL Gaming (MVE)
    OS Windows 7 Professional / Ubuntu 12.04 (MVE)
    Network RouterMotorola Surfboard SBG6580

From your photos Interloper, I may have to go with a Push config. for the H100i to have enough hose length without any tension. Your H80i is set to Push-Pull. Glad I got the new blower, since Push juxtapositions the fans between radiator and chassis, making them close to impossible to clean
    Couldn't you put a little filter on the outside of the case in front of the fan which is positioned between the radiator and the case? Now that you brought that up, I'm going to give that some thought myself.
    Asus Maximus V Extreme BIOS 1903, see specs above avatar.

Asus G73 jh A1 laptop, BIOS 213, vBIOS OD2, 8 GB Ram, 240 GB Intel SSD, 180 GB Intel SSD. Win 7 Pro. Purchased new from PowerNotebooks.com in May 2010.
    (both have 1920X1080 hd screens, mine above, hers below )
    Asus G73 Sw XR1 laptop 8 GB Ram, 160 GB Intel SSD, 80 GB Intel SSD. Purchased used >Ebay 1/10/13, Did clean install of Windows 7

From your photos Interloper, I may have to go with a Push config. for the H100i to have enough hose length without any tension. Your H80i is set to Push-Pull. Glad I got the new blower, since Push juxtapositions the fans between radiator and chassis, making them close to impossible to clean
    It's actually just an H60 with a single fan in push config. The new H80i and H100i were not out yet and I didn't want to wait.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos IMG_1674.JPG  

Intel i7-3770K
    Asus Maximum V Extreme
    Samsung 830 128GB (x2)
    CaseLabs Magnum M8

Yeah that should work. You should probably have an extra set of hand there to help though. Would be a bummer to mark up that sexy case or damage some hardware.
    Intel i7-3770K
    Asus Maximum V Extreme
    Samsung 830 128GB (x2)
    CaseLabs Magnum M8

ROG AirWays Captain Array TenBlade's Avatar

We interrupt this broadcast to go live to TenBlade´s man cave...

The womb is ready to create life Finally my long anticipated Cooler Master Storm Styrker arrived.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5482.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	689.3 KB 
ID:	15596

The back grill and the angles make me think of the back end of a Lamborghini Countach, but it´s not going to be "The Lambo build".

Name:	IMG_5486.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	928.6 KB 
ID:	15598 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lp500qv163.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	231.5 KB 
ID:	15600

Just couldn´t wait to breathe a little bit of life into my baby, so I fitted the back bone, just for kicks (pun intended ).

Name:	IMG_5485.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	851.6 KB 
ID:	15597

Next up will be the H100i, I´ll have to get that from Germany, I think. I´ll try my quad fan mod, and see where I can fit it. I might have to hack saw off some of the handle bar going right into where the front most fan would be (not visible under the top cover), I´d have the radiator and one set of fans internally, and the other two on the outside. But that´s all just in my head now. Could perhaps also fit the fan-radiator sandwich at the bottom front. But then I´d have to get the babe off the ground, or it´ll be the most expensive vacuum cleaner this house has ever seen

Now, CM may have gotten into trouble if they´d called this case Snow Trooper, but I doubt that ol´ George would go for my throat were I to call my build "Snow Trooper". It looks like it belongs on an ice planet, could also call it my "Hoth System"...yes, think we have a winner here. I´ll make it official, when I finally get all my pieces together and make a build log.

The case has such nice fan control buttons, but what you´ve got there from Lamptron, MeanBruce, would surely fit nicely into the black front with those red numbers. It also comes with a utility drawer at the bottom, and at the top there´s a slot where you can jam an SSD into, as an external drive. I fail to see the practicality of that appliance, but still think it´s cool

Now, back to you, MeanBruce
    Last edited by TenBlade; 01-05-2013 at 03:36 PM.

ROG AirWays Captain Array TenBlade's Avatar

Gonna need this app to keep track of your thermals bro.

Ha! Nice one! But I´m not going near any sub-zero cooling!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Tyrus Ashkar's Avatar

Very cool app. I want it ^^

Oh !!! I forget something : Happy New Year !!!!!
    Chassis : NZXT Phantom White/Red Edition
    PSU : Cooler Master Silent Pro M - 850 W
    CPU : Intel 3750k @ 4.6GHz Vcore 1.250
    RAM : 4x4Go Corsair Vengeance 1866 Mhz
    Mobo : Asus Maximus V Formula
    GPUs : New !!!! Asus GTX 670 DirectCU2 OG
    Cooling : EK and XSPC home made liquid cooling for CPU only
    Internal SSD : Samsung 830 128Go
    Internal HDD : WD Vélociraptor 300 Go ( for games )
    Internal HDD : 2 x 2To WD Green Caviar ( Raid 1 )
    Monitor : Hyundai Hyundai - W220D TFT 22"

Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast