Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    ROG AirWays Captain Array TenBlade's Avatar

Veeery sturdy feel indeed, whoa Feels heavy as a brick, me likes!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6628.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	604.8 KB 
ID:	19165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6629.jpg 
Size:	823.2 KB 
ID:	19166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6630.jpg 
Size:	756.9 KB 
ID:	19167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6631.jpg 
Size:	818.8 KB 
ID:	19168Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6632.jpg 
Size:	800.5 KB 
ID:	19169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6633.jpg 
Size:	820.8 KB 
ID:	19170Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6634.jpg 
Size:	891.4 KB 
ID:	19171Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6635.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	777.0 KB 
ID:	19172

Baby is in place, and the umbilical connected.

Name:	IMG_6637.jpg 
Size:	805.1 KB 
ID:	19184

Name:	IMG_6638.jpg 
Size:	800.5 KB 
ID:	19185
    Last edited by TenBlade; 04-02-2013 at 10:41 PM.

And let there be light

Name:	IMG_6641.jpg 
Size:	718.6 KB 
ID:	19193

...and lights out.

Name:	IMG_6643.jpg 
Size:	570.8 KB 
ID:	19194

Name:	IMG_6649.jpg 
Size:	393.4 KB 
ID:	19195

ROG Guru: White Belt Array CanadianKid's Avatar

Hey bruce where would one go to redeem one of those codes?!
    NZXT Phantom | Maximus V Formula TFX | 3770K - H100 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 Dual Channel | 2x ASUS GTX680 DCUII 4 GB | Corsair AX860i | WD 1 TB HDD

ROG Guru: White Belt Array CanadianKid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeanBruceROG View Post
    Start the game, go to main menu. Click on Extras, then click Shift Code. It will ask you to create a free Shift account. Once created you can use all the Shift Codes to redeem golden keys to the loot chest in Sanctuary Station. It gives rare Purple and Magenta weapons and gear. Think I posted about 15 codes in this thread CK, just page back and grab em.

Have fun with Borderlands 2 dude.
    Hmmm, I must be missing something. Is this assuming you already have the game in some way? Cause i would be an exception to this assumption.
    NZXT Phantom | Maximus V Formula TFX | 3770K - H100 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 Dual Channel | 2x ASUS GTX680 DCUII 4 GB | Corsair AX860i | WD 1 TB HDD

TEN, your cables are so much thicker than mine, yours are Corsair Generation 2, mine are the older Gen 1, yours are a thicker diameter AND more reflective of light, I love 'em. They look so Organic maaaaaaan. I'll have to put ROG RED Gen2 cables on my list for when I get back. You are doing an amazing job, I love the interior shots just beautiful.

We are sailing on the 7th out of Port Canaveral with Mickey and Donald and my favorite, GOOFY. On a Disney Bahamas boat ride. She gets a ring and I get all the responsibility, is that a great deal or what?

Anyway, keep up the great work 10Man, your results are unbelievable. Cannot wait to join the Asus GTX680 Club, that video card is so powerful and surprisingly thin. I thought it was a 2.25 slot width, looks very 2.0 from your photos. Next time I see ya I'll have an island tan, hahahaha.

5 more golden keys for Borderlands 2 from Gearbox Software:

K3WJT-BFBRW-S5RTT-TBBB3-9XWZ5
    Thank you, Bruce. The braids have nice reflection, yes, but they don´t feel that slick. It´s some nylon fabric, makes them a bit rigid, but then they stay more or less where you put them, they don´t sagg (starting to sound like a real plastic surgeon )...but all they have to do is look good (oh, and the minor convenience of conveying power to the whole shabang )

The 680 is exactly two slots wide. Can´t wait to have you in the....club, heeey, why don´t we make an ASUS GTX two slot owners club thread?

Oh, you have to post some Dizzney photos from the cruise when you return. Hope Goofy and Co. can keep your mind off ROG forums, at least try not to get caught sneaking into the Internet Lounge on the 3rd deck and don´t get a sunburn! K, done preaching, have a great cruise, you two, fall in love all over again!

Edit: more pic.s http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...791#post247791
    Last edited by TenBlade; 04-03-2013 at 07:49 AM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by TenBlade View Post
    And let there be light

Name:	IMG_6641.jpg 
Size:	718.6 KB 
ID:	19193

...and lights out.

Name:	IMG_6643.jpg 
Size:	570.8 KB 
ID:	19194

Name:	IMG_6649.jpg 
Size:	393.4 KB 
ID:	19195
    Hey Tenblade,

Congrats on your beautiful new card - must admit to being just a little jealous man. I would love one of these cards in my rig, but on Amazon UK they are just short of £500 groan. Oh well must hope I win the lottery. Lol.

Enjoy your new card.

Mark

ROG Enthusiast Array BenchAndGames's Avatar

I have the Maximus V Formula and 2x SLI GTX 680 OC Edition, and I think, to connect the 4-pin molex power as a supplement to the PCI-E lanes.
    I'll have some risk ? Or just maybe I'll have positive results in terms of stability ?

ROG Member Array

I knew it, was thinking an Apple-Tosh, or a Boot Camp reconfig. or a data center application. Thanks for the info fancsiko, mystery solved, keep us informed of your progress. If you get that Apple OS to boot, I want to know how you did it.

Looks like the Rampage users will finally get some 22nm Ivy-E CPUs to drop into their boards with a bios update. That’s good news. Does this mean we will see a new Rampage V series of boards and a new X89 chipset this year?

Source link is below:

http://chinese.vr-zone.com/57511/nam...820k-03292013/

The Quad-Core 4820 at 3.7Ghz stock speed looks interesting:

hey there,
    I actually succeeded already.
    with Tonymac method.
    As I have a retail fully legally copy of Os X Mountain Lion from App Store, this method works fine:
    http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeas...-based-pc.html
    everything works except for the SS USB3 ports, but front panel, and backpanel regular USB3s do and so Esata ports.
    Ethernet controller works too, the Wifi card included in V Extreme does not (they say, I haven't tried it, I don't need it).
    audio works too if you post install the ALC kext.
    the only thing I don't know yet is working or not is the Thunderbolt port, as I have no thunderbolt devices yet.
    and the other annoying thing is the boot itself, as - still because UEFI - I cannot boot right from the SSD, but I have to have a USB stick in my machine all the time, and have the bootloader on it to choose from windows/os x at startup.
    that's not a huge pain in the @ss, but still annoying.

SO

I prefer Myhack method much more, as i had succesfull installs with it back, but there is no way to use that on a UEFI system.
    and I'm totally disappointed, that I cannot gain the right option for legacy/uefi switch, even if the manual shows it, i don't have that option in my boot menu in the bios. see this guy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=o56RBaH97vw
    what he has in the boot tab in his bios (legacy/uefi) is what i need, but i cannot have this option no matter if i enable those csm things or what.
    but never mind, i have the fully working hackintosh with tonymac method, i was just eagere to use the good old method.

Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast