Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Quote Originally Posted by MeanBruceROG View Post
    Actively passive is the new black mate., just ask ASUS. But an ASUS ROG Superthread with active support and the collective goodness of an encapsulated format would move worlds. They will not do it because they are afraid.

Desperately afraid.

ASUS says: we only make motherboards, we don't know how to talk to people. What is the west like? I've never swam in natural water. The real world haha we don't relate so well at all. Communication? a a is that called marketing? We don't understand these high thoughts.

Isn't that why the Forums are here mate? so they don't have to worry about support? we help each other and the only time ASUS gets involved is in cases of RMA...you'd think RMA would be a lot better; since we the community tackle most of the hardware stuff for them

Loooove the pic!!! huge fan of the 5th Element "Multipass" hehe

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Myk SilentShadow View Post
    Isn't that why the Forums are here mate? so they don't have to worry about support? we help each other and the only time ASUS gets involved is in cases of RMA...you'd think RMA would be a lot better; since we the community tackle most of the hardware stuff for them

Loooove the pic!!! huge fan of the 5th Element "Multipass" hehe

Banned Array

the 5th Element is one of my favorite movies too! watched it several times heh, makes me smile every time

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Watched it the last lost-weekend with Alibear, she just cried her eyes out. The 5th Element is “Love” baby.

I mean literally, that is the message they convey in the film.

Korben Dallas
    Yup, so very true mate.

Ohhhh Godzilla is listed on my fav e-tailer, 400 clams!!! so it would seem my educated guess was pretty much spot-on lol

ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Wow, for that much money Myk, you could get into one of the medium-sized CaseLabs chassis. Unless you need that much build space provided by the Corsair 900D. Once you buy it, it’s going to take so much gear to not make it look empty, a full E-ATX board gets lost in the 900D. Corsair Obsidian build quality is top notch, I had and still have an Obsidian 650D, but that same quality is nowhere even remotely close to that of CaseLabs craftsmanship, nor are the multitude of options. For the money Corsair offers the best bang/buck, no doubt about that. But for $400 Aussies plus shipping, you may want to look at the Magnum M8 or the Merlin SM8 full-tower by CaseLabs.

OR do what I do, research all possible review information, collect all pertinent data for the upcoming purchase, make up some comparison charts, cool graphs, a timeline for new chassis development and maturation, move into a comfortable place for some deep introspection, then throw all that crap out the window and buy whatever FEELS GOOD.
    lmfao!!! the freight to Aus, the Customs fees(~15%) and then shipping charge to get it to me.....would make purchasing a CL case, a once-in-a-lifetime event.

ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Will do mate, nice looking cables too!!! hehe *if* I do buy it, I may start an owner's club for the 900D....expecting it to be rather quiet in there lmao

ROG Guru: White Belt Array ParamedicSam's Avatar

Hey all, it has been a very long time since I wrote here. I hope everyone has been enjoying their MB, I know I am. So anything new?
    CPU: i7-3770k | Cooler: Corsair H100 | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Extreme Z77 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 | HDD: Samsung F4 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM | SSD: 2x Crucial M4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk | GPU: 2x Asus GTX 670 2GB 1020MHz | Case: NZXT Phantom (Black/Green) | PSU: Corsair 750W ATX12V | OD: Asus DRW | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit | Monitor: 3x Asus vs229h-p IPS | Accessories: Black Widow Ultimate, SWTOR Razer Mouse, Astro a40s
    Help w/ Studio Donation

ROG Enthusiast Array

That’s not the MadIce I know so well. Where are the deep details man, your latest interconnected findings and correlations, your latest most eye opening resultants-cause and effect? We want a wall of text from you bro, you crazy experimentalist you. Tell us how your rig is doing.

... Snip...
    I think the 350D is a nice case for an entry level system or a media rig. My XM is not a State of The Art case, but it sure works well for me. It allows great cooling and I don't think the 350D can come close to that. That also has to do with the micro-ATX format of the 350D. There's not space enough between the two graphics cards. On air one would heat up the other.

My rig is doing well. Played with overclocking for a stable 24/7 one and I am satisfied with what I have no. For the time being. I was surprised that my rig did well in the 3DMark Vantage Extreme hall of fame. At #56 overall and at #7 in the 2 graphics cards list. I was surprised because it certainly wasn't an overclock intended to hit the list by any means. I wonder why the scores are so mediocre in that list. I think it's not popular for some reason and thus not many compete there.

You know what the worst thing is... With all that gear I still play Skyrim. Ghehe. Whenever I play a more modern game, I tend to quit half way through and return to that game. :P
    Last edited by MadIce; 05-04-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    Asus Maximus V Formula (UEFI 1707), Intel i7-3770K (4.5GHz), Zalman CNPS 12X (3 fans), Corsair 4*8GB Vengeance LP (1600/CL9), Gigabyte HD 7970 WF (*2 in CF, 1100/1450, 3 fans each), Asus PB278Q (27", 2560*1440), Razer Tiamat 7.1, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (*2 in RAID 0, Windows 7 Pro boot drive), Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB & 1TB, Samsung SH224/BEBE, Cooler Master HAF XM (4*200mm Cooler Master MegaFlow, 1*140mm Corsair AF140QE, 2*120mm Corsair AF120PE), Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus, Corsair AX1200i.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array puma99dk| PC Specs
    puma99dk| PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170I Pro Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6700K
    Memory (part number)Crucial Balistix 16gb @ 2400mhz
    Graphics Card #1Galax GTX 970 OC ITX
    Sound CardAsus Thunder FX
    MonitorYamakasi Catleap Q270 @ 120hz
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250gb
    Storage #2Intel 530 480GB
    CPU CoolerThermalright True
    CaseFractal Design Core 500
    Power SupplySeaSonic X-760 80PLUS Gold
    Headset/Speakers Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Red
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterAsus Dark Knight AC

MeanBruceROG seeing all the pics of ur cables, make me wanna have red and black colour cables for my SeaSonic X-760 but i can't find them in my country, i found them in USA at moddiy.com but but i do not wanna but 200USD (plus import taxes aswell) for a completed sleeved set O.o

here is pic of my Extreme, GTX 670 4gb and Asus Xonar Essence STX, i but it together last friday and yes ino i need to move the cables around, but it's such a big job

(all photo's are taken with my LG Optimus G E975 running CM10.1...)

ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Holy cow, i've seen a few WACOM tablets. but damn Bruce; the Cintiq makes me wish I could bloody draw!!! lol. It sure is a sleek and sexy piece of equipment

Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast