Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Does the subwoofer suck really badly? Am planning to get a g75vx but the subwoofer issues is bothering me...

ROG Guru: White Belt Array StreetGT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla_123 View Post
    Does the subwoofer suck really badly? Am planning to get a g75vx but the subwoofer issues is bothering me...
    In next 2/3 weeks there is a new driver for VX model that fix this issue - by MarshallR@ASUS

ROG Enthusiast Array

Does the subwoofer suck really badly?
    I don't think the sound is bad (for a gaming notebook), compared to my old G60 the sound is really good.
    The thing what sucks really badly is after VW they do the same (just with another sound card) because it seems they not even understand what's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetGT View Post
    In next 2/3 weeks there is a new driver for VX model that fix this issue - by MarshallR@ASUS
    I believe it after I hear it
    Last edited by Karrde; 01-03-2013 at 09:00 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Don't worry, Marshal is being quoted by his exact infortmation. If he is lying, we going to hunt him like an animal and tickle him to death for lying lol

ROG Guru: White Belt Array StreetGT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karrde View Post
    I don't think the sound is bad (for a gaming notebook), compared to my old G60 the sound is really good.
    The thing what sucks really badly is after VW they do the same (just with another sound card) because it seems they not even understand what's wrong.

I believe it after I hear it
    last post from this page: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...f-G75-VX/page3

Quote Originally Posted by colpolite View Post
    Don't worry, Marshal is being quoted by his exact infortmation. If he is lying, we going to hunt him like an animal and tickle him to death for lying lol
    Let's be polite, @colpolite...
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Member Array

However, some says that the buggy subwoofer in the g75 is cause by hardware issues (maybe the design of the subwoofer).How will a simple driver update fix this bug?

DotA 2 Addict Array DirtyCodingHabitz's Avatar

However, some says that the buggy subwoofer in the g75 is cause by hardware issues (maybe the design of the subwoofer).How will a simple driver update fix this bug?
    We'll just have to cross our fingers and wait and see

ROG Enthusiast Array

I bought my G75VX a week ago and it is really impressive (build quality, gaming experience, etc). Since most of the good or some not so good things about it have already been discussed I have 3 queries regarding this model:

- I bought it in Bulgaria with two hard drives - a 120GB SSD Kingston and a 750GB Hitachi (7200 rpm). What bothers me is why the makes of the hard drives are Kingston and Hitachi. As far as I know with the G75VX Asus install Intel SSDs and Seagate or Samsung HDDs. So do Asus install region-specific hard drives or did my reseller replace them ?
    - I heard that a new audio driver is coming by the end of January but what about a new graphics card driver or other drivers. Any info on them?
    - How can I overclock the GTX670MX within reasonable limits. Do i need to do it from the BIOS or is there a particular program that can do it.

DotA 2 Addict Array DirtyCodingHabitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyStan View Post
    - I bought it in Bulgaria with two hard drives - a 120GB SSD Kingston and a 750GB Hitachi (7200 rpm). What bothers me is why the makes of the hard drives are Kingston and Hitachi. As far as I know with the G75VX Asus install Intel SSDs and Seagate or Samsung HDDs. So do Asus install region-specific hard drives or did my reseller replace them ?
    My 256GB SSD is Kingston and my 1TB HDD is Seagate.

- I heard that a new audio driver is coming by the end of January but what about a new graphics card driver or other drivers. Any info on them?
    There's no info on the new driver for GTX 670MX

- How can I overclock the GTX670MX within reasonable limits. Do i need to do it from the BIOS or is there a particular program that can do it.
    I'm wondering myself how to overclock GTX 670MX. There are no tutorials made for this gpu

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast