cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I´ve cut the cable

Retired
Not applicable
I've made a mistake cutting the cable, so my internet is gone for a while.
**** happens.

Back soon...

(Told a friend to log in with my account to write this message.)
32 REPLIES 32

cl-scott
Level 12
Let this be a lesson, boys and girls, of the dangers of running with scissors!

cl-scott wrote:
Let this be a lesson, boys and girls, of the dangers of running with scissors!

oh ive done worse schott, f'ed up 3 fingers on my left hand whit a olfa knife ( big yellow one ).
took the tendant on middle finger and damaged the ones on fingers 2 and 4. ( cut was on the outside of the hand over the knockles )
you can see a pic of me under the "show your self" some where 😛

kkn wrote:
oh ive done worse schott, f'ed up 3 fingers on my left hand whit a olfa knife ( big yellow one ).
took the tendant on middle finger and damaged the ones on fingers 2 and 4. ( cut was on the outside of the hand over the knockles )
you can see a pic of me under the "show your self" some where 😛

Had a girlfriend way back when... She was born significantly premature, so parts of her nervous system weren't fully developed, and she didn't always feel pain like most people. She loved to show off a scar on her hand where she said a knife impaled her hand. But I think you still win, since it went through the more palm part of her hand and so there was no real permanent damage.

cl-scott wrote:
Had a girlfriend way back when... She was born significantly premature, so parts of her nervous system weren't fully developed, and she didn't always feel pain like most people. She loved to show off a scar on her hand where she said a knife impaled her hand. But I think you still win, since it went through the more palm part of her hand and so there was no real permanent damage.

hehe, well it was my own fault so, easy comes easy goes.
just remember guys, never cut towards you, always away from you 😛
thats the error i did, even i did know it, it happened 😛
and yes i got permanent damage, middle finger is crooked ( bent down and up on the tip ).

cl-scott wrote:

That is sad. 😞 Glad to hear hat there was no permanent damage though! 🙂

Note to self: don't use scissor as a knife...sliced hand...not bad, just bled somewhat. No stitches or anything...@cl-scott, I was standing still at the time...:cool:
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Zygomorphic wrote:
That is sad. 😞 Glad to hear hat there was no permanent damage though! 🙂

Note to self: don't use scissor as a knife...sliced hand...not bad, just bled somewhat. No stitches or anything...@cl-scott, I was standing still at the time...:cool:

I'm a bit less sympathetic now. She was a brat. Literally. If any of you were Frasier fans, think of the Marris character that never once makes an actual appearance, but always manufactured some kind of crisis at the last second. She was hot and all, but it just wasn't worth everything that came with it. She'd get mad at me for the stupidest things, and refuse to talk to me for 1-2 days. I know from the male perspective women are all crazy, but she was a bit crazy even by the standards of women.

And I am actually very much aware of the need to respect sharp implements. Anything potentially dangerous really. Got kicked out of PE class in high school one time when I barely got any sleep the previous night and refused to handle a bow and arrow since I was barely able to stand. Even those target heads can be dangerous, and the second you let your guard down you start getting sloppy.

@cl-scott, I generally like to believe that your ma ain't crazy...after all, she had you...😉
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
So, that polar did get sucked into the vent and made a grab for the phone cable on the way in. Messy!;)

Zka17
Level 16
As you said, X Pack, **** happens... We do hope that you're right though... 🙂