cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia GeForce R304 306.97 WHQL driver

Lyrael
Level 7
Hello,
What do you think of this new driver? Can we download it safely? (I've got a G75 notebook)
Thanks for your answers 😮
5 REPLIES 5

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Only just got it up and running....OK on a couple of quick tests so far.....:)

Dicehunter
Level 10
Battlefield 3 seems to run smoother but the Nvidia tray icon in the notification area seems to have been removed 😕

Thanks 😃 still waiting for a bit more answers, and a little longer and I think I'll download it. 😮

Nodens
Level 16
Dicehunter, regarding the Tray icon. Open nvidia control panel, on the menu bar at the top click desktop and show notification tray icon. If the option does not stick after a reboot, uninstall the driver and reinstall with perform clean installation ticked. 🙂

Lyrael you are using the mobile version of the driver so you should probably ask users with laptops. On a sidenote driver is running good on my laptop (560M).
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Undertoker
Level 9
it was ok for a while , but i seem to have had a few pc freeze/lockups playing bf3 sadly

so ive reverted back to 306.23 am testing now to see if stable
I9 14900K >ASUS ROG Strix RTX 4090 OC Edition
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME EATX Motherboard
ASUS ROG PG35VQ @ 200mhz in 3440x1440
Trident Z RGB 64GB DDR5 @ 6400mhz
Samsung 980 EVO Pro M.2 x 5 off
NZXT Z63 Kraken AIO CPU Cooler
NZXT H700i + Hue 2 (Pubg Edition) - Heavily modified
ASUS ROG THOR 1200w PSU
Corsair M65 RGB Mouse
Corsair K95 RGB Keyboard