cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLi .please can someone advise me.

jason-uk
Level 7
Hello everyone , please could somebody confirm a quick question for me , I have a gtx 580 matrix and would like to sli but I cannot find another 580 matrix ,as I understand form reading other forums I can use any gtx 580 .IS this correct will any,, 580 work in sli thank you .
6 REPLIES 6

HiVizMan
Level 40
Make sure the card you select has the same amount of ram as your Matrix. Other than that you should be good to go.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Thank you for your time and answering my question about SLI. Hope you have a nice day.:):):):)

amuffin
Level 8
Remember, both cards will clock down to the same speed.
Tom's Hardware Expert starting fresh on the ROG Forums! :cool:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/profile-946176.htm

Thanks , i didnt no that , .PS what about overclocking both cards (can this be done ?)?aslo the martix card has a button on it so i flash the card to run at whatever mhz , should i flash the matrix to the same clock speed as my second 580? . thank you.:cool:

HiVizMan
Level 40
You can simple use Afterburner to clock both cards and select that the application and the overclock is enabled each time windows OS loads. Easy peasy.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Once again HiVizMan thanks for your time and information:):):):):):):):):)