cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Tried Bios 1309?

Ov3rClock3r
Level 8
If you have tried Bios 1309 Please Post results here.
ASUS Maximus V Extreme
Intel 3770K
Corsair H100
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 2133 C9
EVGA GTX 680 Classified
Intel 520 SSD 240GB
WD Velociraptor 600GB
Corsair AX1200i
16 REPLIES 16

HiVizMan
Level 40
Fixed sleep issues. Not mentioned in release notes but did none the less.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Haha I just had my first time ever problems with sleep yesterday and the same day bios just popped up 😉

HiVizMan wrote:

I have the exact same settings on 1309 as on pre 12XX bioses and i have sleep issues on my Gene V now .
The computer does not go into sleep and when I hit the sleep button on my keyboard it goes into sleep just to wake up again

I notice that previous Bioses warned that if internal pll overvoltage was enabled it would make your system not to go to sleep.
I have always had it disabled before for this reason
On 1309 it does not say anything that it can interfere with sleep.

Any ideas what to do?

hello

i test this bios since 48h and its like always send me to the bios i cant boot under windows... i never have this problem withe the 1204 version 😕

i just make this post hope a tech ffrom asus fix this problem...:

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?24265-Maximus-V-Gene-Problem-Withe-Last-BIOS-1309-!!&p=1724...

HiVizMan wrote:

Interesting. I haven't installed it yet, but I've noticed that after sleep mode on my board's current BIOS, the system is unresponsive for a few seconds. Hopefully that's fixed. I'll find out tonight 🙂
Asus Maximus V Gene | Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4Ghz | HIS Radeon HD 7950 | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 2133 | 240GB Kingston HyperX 3K

I noticed something. It used to be that the Qcode I would get once booted into Windows was "A0" BUT now it's "80" or "B0" since there isn't suposed to be an "80" Qcode. Anyone else notice a difference with the Qcode? :confused:
Asus Maximus V Extreme BIOS 1903, see specs above avatar.

Asus G73 jh A1 laptop, BIOS 213, vBIOS OD2, 8 GB Ram, 240 GB Intel SSD, 180 GB Intel SSD. Win 7 Pro. Purchased new from PowerNotebooks.com in May 2010.
(both have 1920X1080 hd screens, mine above, hers below )
Asus G73 Sw XR1 laptop 8 GB Ram, 160 GB Intel SSD, 80 GB Intel SSD. Purchased used >Ebay 1/10/13, Did clean install of Windows 7

billyray520 wrote:
I noticed something. It used to be that the Qcode I would get once booted into Windows was "A0" BUT now it's "80" or "B0" since there isn't suposed to be an "80" Qcode. Anyone else notice a difference with the Qcode? :confused:

I get this now to on my MVF, not all the time but sometimes it go's to B0 instead of A0...

its something to do with AI Suite though !!

it never did it before updating to 1309 but once I did the update it started doing it and did so on every boot... Then I noticed it was changing from A0 to B0 at the same time as it loaded AI Suite to the task bar!!! so I decided to uninstall AI Suite and it stoped doing it.!!!

I then came on here and got the latest version of AI and installed it and now it does it again but only sometimes now !!! but with AI Suite removed it doesnt seem to do it at all...
Project : First Blood (updated)
CASE : Modified Corsair 600T in White
MoBo : ASUS MVF
CPU : Intel 3770k with XSPC Raystorm W/B
MEMORY : 16GB, 2133Mhz G.Skill Ripjaws X
SSD : OCZ Agility 3 240GB, HDD : WD Black 2TB
GPU's : ASUS 7970 with XSPC Raystorm W/B
RAD 1 : Alphacool ST30 360x30mm
RAD 2 : Alphacool UT60 240x60mm
PUMP : Koolance PMP-450 with Bitspower Red mod kit
PUMP TOP/RES : Bitspower mod top V2 with a Bitspower 150mm RES upgrade kit

Gabedamien
Level 9
Disappointed the release note doesn't say anything about fixing the min PWM fan % in BIOS. 60% is ridiculous, the manual says it should go as low as 0%. My fans are needlessly stuck at 800 RPM instead of going down to 400 RPM.*

*For those who haven't heard me complain about this before, this is because I am running OS X and therefore limited to BIOS fan control only - no Fan Xpert 2. In Windows, FX2 works beautifully.

Finally!!!,

Just updated to 1309 and my Cherry wireless KB/Mouse that has not worked in the BIOS/POST since I first got the board a few months back now works perfectly!

Happy days 🙂 I can now put the cheap £3 ASDA USB KB that worked perfectly back in the cupboard!

So you can now add "improved USB compatability" to the release notes...