cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Know You’re A ROG Enthusiast When…

Chino
Level 15
Pretty sure everyone has recieved those typical chain letters about "You know you're a ____when ___" in their emails. Had an idea and figured we could start one for ROG! 😄

I'll start it off...

You know you're a ROG enthusiast when the last movie you saw was 3+ hours of Unigine Heaven.
225 REPLIES 225

HiVizMan
Level 40
Your wife sends you a pm via ROG to tell you supper is ready.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Your girlfriend leaves you because you're too busy on ROG, and you pay more attention to this than her..
#welcomechallenges

Kishshey wrote:
Your girlfriend leaves you because you're too busy on ROG, and you pay more attention to this than her..

hhahaha ... and you don't notice for 3 days.

or ... when you find yourself 'editing' your Old posts ... I mean, reeeally old posts.

Retired
Not applicable
chrsplmr wrote:

or ... when you find yourself 'editing' your Old posts ... I mean, reeeally old posts.

Known to happen..

chrsplmr wrote:

True story 😉
#welcomechallenges

Retired
Not applicable
When u wake up in the morning, and got thermal pads stuck to your back, after lapping blocks in bed..

Retired
Not applicable
When u wake up in the morning, and got thermal pads stuck to your back, after lapping blocks in bed, the night before.

speed
Level 12
When you stay here no matter how bad the admin treats you.

Being ingnorant and ingnored one post at a time.

kkn
Level 14
you cant make heads and tales of all the computer and computer parts that you have your apartment filled whit.