Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

ooooooooohhh .. nackers ... and you find out you have been divorced for 19 and a half years ??? hahhahaha
    ..thats what that paycheck deduction was ... hahhaa (nackers, ur a riot brother.)

I like the cat thing .. hey if it ROGs .. Rep it !!!! .((cats think'n,, what are all these pluses hang'n round
    my neck ???))) ... hahhaha ..c.

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

You a real ROG , when you wait to need someone to change your dippers to get married for the fist time ..

As Always , I said that I wait 42 years to get married, I should have wait 42 years more...

Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post
    Which means you also move the North Pole...for better air cooling...shorter Santa trips.
    -5'C tonight the north pole is coming to me soon, Last year I made benching at -30 outside to show someone a Noctua can be better than liquid cooling. ( better put some glycol at those temp )
    Last edited by Area 66; 11-15-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    ooooooooohhh .. nackers ... and you find out you have been divorced for 19 and a half years ??? hahhaa (nackers, ur a riot brother.)
    Thanks heaps brother Chris..

You know you're a ROG enthusiast when you put your ROG PC's safely in the car then fight your way back threw the smoke and fire to save your wife and kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nackers View Post
    Thanks heaps brother Chris..

You know you're a ROG enthusiast when you put your ROG PC's safely in the car then fight your way back threw the smoke and fire to save your dog and kids.
    I correct it

Quote Originally Posted by Area 66 View Post
    I correct it
    Thanks Area 66, I just dropped my coffee and coughed up a lung laughing..

Nacfkers this one for you

You know you a real ROG when your wife fall in the pool and you shoot " Save the ring I need a new build "

You a real ROG , when you wait to need someone to change your dippers to get married for the fist time ..

As Always , I said that I wait 42 years to get married, I should have wait 42 years more...
    -5'C tonight the north pole is coming to me soon, Last year I made benching at -30 outside to show someone a Noctua can be better than liquid cooling. ( better put some glycol at those temp )
    Wow! With that kind of temperature differential, the cooling would be really good on air! Almost enough to get rid of the fans entirely.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

the problem when you bring something outside at -30 is to bring it back inside and not get condensation on it . So you have to put it in a plastic bag when outside and make sure it seal well before bring inside.

ROG AirWays Captain Array TenBlade's Avatar

You know you´re a ROG-head when, after constantly rambling about getting a new driver, you don´t notice your butler having fired and hired a new driver about fifteen times the last six weeks!

...hate when that happens, man, never know who´s driving my Roll´s Forum rep credit to my cat, done a splendid job so far

the problem when you bring something outside at -30 is to bring it back inside and not get condensation on it . So you have to put it in a plastic bag when outside and make sure it seal well before bring inside.
    Do that, or watch the lightning bolts fly...

You know you're an ROG enthusiast when...you can quote the general specs of every G73JH, G73JW/G53JW, G74SX/G53SX, G75VW,G55VW, G46VX but don't know the HP of your car.
    ...you can recite computer code to solve simple problems but can't drive a stick-shift.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast