cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG supreme OC logo

Retired
Not applicable
hello..

The current logo, is the rog logo, simple layout.. Just to get the team up and running at the bot..

http://hwbot.org/team/rog_supreme_oc/

Is there anything some of you want to have modified..

with respect for the brand/company name, i dont think we should be to "wide" in our ideas..

Input from @asus about this hwbot logo, is very welcome..

/ X

ps: hwbot forum signatures, will also be created for the team.. But due to a bug at the bot, i have not been able to upload any yet..
52 REPLIES 52

Chino
Level 15
The logo is fine as it is. Like you said, ROG is a international symbol. lol Everyone knows what that eye is. xD

We can start working on the signatures. What is the resolution for signatures on HWBot?

Chino wrote:
The logo is fine as it is. Like you said, ROG is a international symbol. lol Everyone knows what that .. is.

+Chino .. I could not agree more .. and humbly offer the following:

Retired
Not applicable
You can make your own, in (my account)..

and choose size and stuff..

if there for some strange reason, is some of my old signatures left in there, please let med know, and i will delete them..

Chino
Level 15

Retired
Not applicable
Chino wrote:
Well, we can do some and post them here. Get a vote in and see which one we keep for the team. 😄

yes, thats a good idea.. great input Chino

Retired
Not applicable
Or.. sorry..

I dont know if you have that option, as user.. to create one of your own, and use it in the forum

i am not sure..

Retired
Not applicable
Default team forum signature size 450X50 pxl

Keep in mind that the sign, hold achievements and score, cups, and so on..

So keeping it clean for the text, is necessary..

HiVizMan
Level 40
The number of folks on this forum who have great artistic skills is quite amazing, I would expect to see some pretty fantastic hwbot sigs coming out from the ROG talent pool.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Retired
Not applicable
Thanks Chris..

we can have a vote later on...

Here is the official ROG logo, in higher res.. ............

If you cant find it online..

http://i46.tinypic.com/vwpic3.jpg