Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RonanC View Post
    how about a access only sub forum only to verified supreme oc members ?
    I have a problem with those secret sub sections, the scream exclusion. And those that know me will understand how hard we have worked on ROG to make ROG an inclusive community. I want all to enjoy our banter, our chats about tweaks, our laughs and even our tears when stuff goes wrong. All ROG, and that way maybe more guys will want to bench with us. Now if it only for people on the benching team then that means I have to be out of the picture too. I do not bench for you guys. And that would be sad for me.

So if I was asked I would say 10 our of 10 times no secret private sections. Each and every one I have been part of has led to tears down the line.

My 2 cents.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array RonanC's Avatar

that clears alot up about secret section, that is fair enough and on the points you mentioned the secret section is not a good idea after all

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

Yeap, I think have it open to the public would have more advantages...

On the one side, the great experts like HiVizMan, Raja and 8 Pack (not intended to enumerate all of them, they're just the ones I learned from the most about benching) can really help! We do not want them excluded from any discussion regarding OC'ing...

On the other side, regular ROG members seeing what is going on, they may want to try it... we could have more members, with more hardware - and potentially more points!

There may be more private things to discuss, like small conversations (about complying with rules or similar things) between the captains and members of Team which would not concern the whole community - those could be done in PMs...

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array RonanC's Avatar

well said zka

Yes Zka you have it right. Team Captains to manage the little details about submissions and stuff like that via PM is the correct way to deal with things from a team perspective, private and discrete.

Remember ROG forum is about the ROG family, not about Furmark, HWBOT or Futuremark and any of those kinds of places. It is about the people and their products, it is about us. The ROG family.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array 8 Pack's Avatar

^^^^ Totally agree with you guys. Well said Zaki and Hivizman.

I want to be able to help as much as I can to be honest and pass on what I have learned which I have tried to do as much as possible here and on other forums.

So from setting world records to stable stock clocks the ROG community can and indeed do help each other
    Last edited by 8 Pack; 10-25-2012 at 11:04 AM.

ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array Rockford's Avatar

Regarding verification..

If you are using the net as verification option, at futuremark, please make sure that the url to the score, in is your compare url box, when making a submission..

In general, a screen-cut/ screen print that show the detailed score, is needed.. If not using the online verification..

So if you are running 3d mark 2001SE for example, be sure to include the detailed score in a cut/print, since that benchmark dont hold a online verification option..

Great job fellas/ladies.....

Over and out..

X
    Last edited by Rockford; 11-04-2012 at 02:41 AM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array flexnl PC Specs
    flexnl PC Specs
    Motherboardrampage v extreme
    Processor5820k
    Memory (part number)dom plats 3200mhz
    Graphics Card #1GTX980 TI
    Storage #1samsung 960 EVO
    CPU CoolerNZXT x52
    Casethermaltake vieuw
    Mouse asus sica
    OS win 10

flexjenl ---> hwbot alias

ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array Rockford's Avatar

Ok.. Thanks Jen

Quote Originally Posted by X Pack View Post
    Ok.. Thanks Jen

Think the NL part is sort of about where he comes from.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast