Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: ROG FORMULA X

Wumpus13
    Quote Originally Posted by Splave View Post
    just finished all my mods and getting ready to pack, heading to airport at 4:00am ftw

Save travels to all that are attending!

8600gts, 9800gt, 8800gtx, 8800gts 640, 8800gts 320
    TOP: gtx-260 matrix, ROG 3870x2, 9600gt matrix

Attachment 1258
    oh man those are going to be fun to watch get tortured
    8800GTX's are great, really fun until you hit OVP at 1.75v

Going to be cool to meet all of you overclocking guys for sure!

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

me still sad

ROG Member Array

Just arrived, anybody else staying at the Residence Marriott? Its the one right down the road from the event.

Retired MOD and Reviewer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cody_Irwin View Post
    me still sad
    Sad, I am in the same boat with ya

Almost got there when the bike developed a very nasty problem and the nearest Harley dealer couldn't get me in until Monday so I ended up having a friend drive down with his bike trailer to get my fat ass and my ride back home.

MIA ROG Guru Array

Hey u guys are right down the street. We are like 15 minutes away at the holiday inn. U can pm me if u need a ride or call Brian. And tell him to send me. Poser and I are gonna go over there about 830.
    "I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com

http://Pcjunkiemods.com
    http://c2cmods.com

Six Foot Ginger
    if anyone does not need the 580 CUII they win from the event, let me know. I am in need of one more to complete my M4 set up. I have allot of hardware to trade just let me know what your looking for.

send me a PM

Im still super sad, got no msgs from asus while on the stream too busy giving everyone prizes all day it seems Gahh i wish i coulda went.

If anyone wants to donate a 1155 socket mobo they win, Ill be making a new rig =) wont be able to afford the rest if I had to buy a mobo lol.

Brian@ASUS
    Great first day, see you day 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian@ASUS View Post
    Great first day, see you day 2!
    Hope you guys talk to us near the end, cause I wokeup I guess a few hours before it ended and no one was in chat , Also brian, have someone Overclock down there using the asus auto tune, Ive had a good amount of views in my post about it, and how to easy get 4.4 (wont go higher myself atm due to voltages requiring alot) but Id love to see someone actually use Asus's software to do this, Id do it myself it you "wink wink" Sponsor me a mobo and cpu seriously. I want Asus Program to also overclock and not the mobo cause why else do you have a program to overclock straight from windows. Everyone still does it in bios instead of taking advantage of the program wich I want to do!!!! But btw it looks like it turned out great for the first day. Glad I watched the few hours I was able to cause I wakeup late.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hey Guys,

Seems like everyone had a great first day. I caught a little of the live benching, which was nice. Any photos of the events going to be posted for those that didn't make it?

- Ton

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast