Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: ROG FORMULA X

MIA ROG Guru Array

I have a 990 bench I'll post as soon as I can assemble a Pc to post it from. It's nothing special.
    "I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com

http://Pcjunkiemods.com
    http://c2cmods.com

Six Foot Ginger
    it will be something special, once I bring my my 4x 570s. we may have to use dry Ice but, i think we can still get some cool numbers. lol get it cool

ROG Enthusiast Array Gunslinger's Avatar

Had a blast at the event, a huge thank you goes to the ROG team for putting it together and providing great prizes and outstanding hospitality. It was really nice to meet everyone and I hope to see you again at the next one.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

I felt left out, I watched 2 mins of both days stream and then they went offline. Imma kill you all! <3 haha.

Six Foot Ginger
    Cody you can go, just become a world class over clocker and or modder and you will get to go.

Hah Id love to, but i have nothing to work for. Also the best I am at overclocking, is with the asus software. Wich no one else does as far as I know, they still use bios. Id go past 4400mhz on my 2600k, but yea... I need this to last 3+years with no problems. Anything past 4400 mhz makes me have to go from 1.320v to 4500mhz needing 1.43v+ just because I got one of the chips that require high voltage cause intel cant make everything the same but then again who can.

Brian@ASUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Six Foot Ginger View Post
    can those get posted?

both broken and pending?
    ill have photos and records posted by this week. pending as in a few more were broken but need to be posted

MIA ROG Guru Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cody_Irwin View Post
    Hah Id love to, but i have nothing to work for. Also the best I am at overclocking, is with the asus software. Wich no one else does as far as I know, they still use bios. Id go past 4400mhz on my 2600k, but yea... I need this to last 3+years with no problems. Anything past 4400 mhz makes me have to go from 1.320v to 4500mhz needing 1.43v+ just because I got one of the chips that require high voltage cause intel cant make everything the same but then again who can.
    Dude do have to ***** about everything? Look u say u have nothing to work towards if u oc, well why don't u ask some of the pros here what they work for. I know for a fact that most oc'ers do it because someone said it can't be done and it's fun.

@ the sponsers- I want to thank Brian and staff for a great event. Also want to thank Asus, CoolerMaster, Kingston, Patriot, Antec, Razer, Intel and special thanks to CPU magazine for picking my mod for the cover of the magazine.

@ all the pros- I want to thank all of u for the help u gave the Noob! Until next time we meet! I had a blast!!
    "I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com

http://Pcjunkiemods.com
    http://c2cmods.com

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Went to the event Sunday learned alot in just the short 10 mins I talked to JJ about overclocking on the M4 Z68 challenge.

Looking forward to you guys hosting another community event in San Jose or the Bay Area.

-Rick

I meant to say work with, not work for, That was my mistake no need to be so harsh about it, I already know what everyone works for with extreme overclocking...

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast