Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: ROG FORMULA X

MIA ROG Guru Array

Quote Originally Posted by ZenEffect View Post
    hey, you can break in the pot yourself I will hit poser up today and see what is up.
    I don't know crap about LN2. I've used dry ice on it numerous times but thats it.
    "I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com

http://Pcjunkiemods.com
    http://c2cmods.com

ROG Enthusiast Array

Would of been sweeter if you could of done it at the Fry's in Renton WA ... LoL ... Looks like a good time. I can overclock a little but nowhere near the caliber of the top overclockers out there. I'm currently running my 2600K @ 5.0 GHZ 24/7 and my memory is running @ DDR3-2133 7-9-7-24 1T 24/7 and its super stable... Anyways be sure to post up some pics of the event for those of us that can't make it.

Thanks

Anthony

Six Foot Ginger
    Again Cali is where it at

Knight203
    If I can make it down I'll be bringing my camera and taking pics like I did at LAN fest this past spring..though I was so tired that I really didn't take any good pics at LANFest lol.

Brian@ASUS
    sponsors are starting to be added on. ill make a list of what spectators need to bring soon. invite list will be PMed on the list

Deux
    Sounds like a great event, I'd definitely be interested in attending

As far as experience with Asus products goes, I've spent a ton of time with the RIIIE, MIVE, CIVF and the 580 CUII. Many of my top scores at the moment use asus hardware.

As for as why I'm a top 20 overclocker, I am currently ranked 15th worldwide on HWbot and have been as high as 6th in the past. Additionally, I'm currently ranked 2nd in the US on HWbot. In the relatively short time I've been overclocking competitively I've held single card WRs in 3DMark 05 and 06 as well as both 4 core wPrime records. Finally, I finished 4th at the GOOC NA regional finals last year.

MIA ROG Guru Array

Quote Originally Posted by Deux View Post
    Sounds like a great event, I'd definitely be interested in attending

As far as experience with Asus products goes, I've spent a ton of time with the RIIIE, MIVE, CIVF and the 580 CUII. Many of my top scores at the moment use asus hardware.

As for as why I'm a top 20 overclocker, I am currently ranked 15th worldwide on HWbot and have been as high as 6th in the past. Additionally, I'm currently ranked 2nd in the US on HWbot. In the relatively short time I've been overclocking competitively I've held single card WRs in 3DMark 05 and 06 as well as both 4 core wPrime records. Finally, I finished 4th at the GOOC NA regional finals last year.
    Very nice achievements! Can't wait to learn from all the great overclockers!!
    "I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com

http://Pcjunkiemods.com
    http://c2cmods.com

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array 69_Goat's Avatar

Here is Hwbot's Top North American Overclockers.

If you don't get 20 off this list before you get to me, put my name in the hat.

As for experience, I've been benching on the RIIIGene and the MIIIGene (really impressed by these little boards), and just recently started freezing a 580.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 41 to 60.jpg  

21 to 40.jpg  

1 to 20.jpg  

i7-980X | EVGA 762 Classified | 6GB Dom GT 2000C7 | GTX580 SLI
    i7-2600K | Asus MIVE-Z68 | 4GB Dom GT 2000C8 | GTX580 Martix

Six Foot Ginger
    I will be there with my Nikon as well, to take bad ass pictures.

kikicoco1334
    hi my name is kikicoco1334 from overclockaholics i am semi new to the overclocking world i have had somewhat decent amount of experience with LN2 as well as DICE, mostly LN2
    i love to learn and trying out different hardwares, explorer different ways of overclocking, i been using asus hardware many years, have a decently good idea of them over the last few years i have been playing with all the x58 based boards other than both the rampage gene and rampage iii extreme boards i pretty much have had them all

if its passable i'd like to take this opportunity to learn more about overclocking and making new friends

(just real quick question... is the air tickets covered or is that on my own?)
    here is a little list of what i got

don't have most the box anymore

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast