Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Instant on is useless anyways...I did a clean install and so far no problems with windows 8.

ROG Member Array

Power4Gear Hybrid for Windows 8 feels horribly dumbed down.

ROG Member Array

All drivers are out now

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array dstrakele's Avatar

The ASUS ATK Package must be installed prior to the ASUS Bloatware apps. It identifies your laptop as an ASUS system for subsequent ASUS Bloatware app installation.
    G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

ROG Member Array

I already upgraded to windows 8 before I installed those drivers. After that when i restart the pc the usb dont work anymore even bluetooth

ROG Member Array

Guys what are the drivers name for usb.?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I already upgraded to windows 8 before I installed those drivers. After that when i restart the pc the usb dont work anymore even bluetooth
    Who are you replying to? I replied to your USB problem, read the thread
    G75VW-BBK5 Windows 8 Pro 1TB HDD, 180GB Corsair Force GT Sata3 SSD, 16GB DDR3, GeForce GTX 660M, Intel i-7 3610-QM 2.3Ghz Turboboost to 3.3Ghz

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by finalhour View Post
    Who are you replying to? I replied to your USB problem, read the thread
    Sorry Im replying to you. What happened is I upgrade my G75 to windows 8 last Oct 26. Then now I nstalled all the drivers provided here and after instaaling all of it USB dont work, bluetooth dont work and even my camera is always disabled. What can you recommend to me to solve this issues. Im regretting that I update all my drivers

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Sorry Im replying to you. What happened is I upgrade my G75 to windows 8 last Oct 26. Then now I nstalled all the drivers provided here and after instaaling all of it USB dont work, bluetooth dont work and even my camera is always disabled. What can you recommend to me to solve this issues. Im regretting that I update all my drivers
    I recommended that you UNINSTALL the USB 3.0. Since you didn't before the upgrade like you were supposed to, I'm not sure if it will now fix it but that's what I recommended. Your camera shouldn't have had an issue. Your bluetooth is something that you'd see (with a search) is an issue for all those on Windows 8. They're still working on a new driver. Post a new thread explaining your problem more explicitly. Posting about your problem on a thread that's not really related won't get people helping you
    G75VW-BBK5 Windows 8 Pro 1TB HDD, 180GB Corsair Force GT Sata3 SSD, 16GB DDR3, GeForce GTX 660M, Intel i-7 3610-QM 2.3Ghz Turboboost to 3.3Ghz

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Wow, Asus, where are the G55 drivers? You know, people bought the G55 too right? The page is completely empty and even worse, you gave us a new BIOS that breaks the laptop. Can we get a proper BIOS and proper drivers released please? Laptop costs 1500$... you'd think there would be good support.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast